Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

My fav songs

Here is the list of my fav songs...and NO English songs on my list, they suck.

I LOVE this song!!!!!! Nancy ROCKS!! she's my fav.
Al Dunia helwa (the life is sweet!)


Boos al Wawa by Haifa whibi (Kiss the Owie better O_o), the words maybe be the silliest ever, though I still like it! I didn't put the song's vedio clip cuz it's dirty, she is playing a whore in it.lol.




Ba7bik Wa7ashteeni (love you, miss ya) by Hussain Al-Jassmi! I LOVE Hussain's songs. My fav Emirati Singer.




Hussain Al-Jassmi again but with an Emiratie song. wonderful words and tune.


Sodfa(Coincidence)by Yara


I like Iraqi songs also, this one is my fav, by Majid Al-Muhandis. It's Nami ya 3aini ( sleep, My eye),lol.



Now tell me. Does my taste SUCK?!

P.S: My shaitan is back strongly!

31 comments:

BuJ said...

No! You don't suck. You rock!

btw, I hate haifa wahbe big time, and after that stupid song she made about being a kissing slut i hated her even more, but i am sure she does this on purpose coz even someone with her peanut brain knows that it's a dumb song, but it makes her more famous or a mo-fo and that's what every singer wants to be.

weirdly i don't like much arabic music other than me7ad 7amad, um kulthoom and fairuz.. thank god however that now the list is down to just um kulthoom and fairuz.

anyway back to haifa, i hate her so much i began to hate women called haifa.. at work there is a very respectable emarati woman with that name and i noticed i hated her, then i tried to find a reason but couldn't and then it turned out to be coz of her name.. oh boy.. i felt so stupid.

nice post however :) perfect after u finished the 30 parts ;)

Al-ain Rose said...

a dumb song
O_o... so..I'm dumb either.. cuz I like most f her songs.. but I loathe her as a person. yeah she's slut.

weirdly i don't like much arabic music other than me7ad 7amad, um kulthoom and fairuz
omg omg waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3!! *vomits*

perfect after u finished the 30 parts ;)
O_o!

BuJ said...

look here girl,, you gotta learn to respect people's opinion.. at least not to vomit at them! this isn't the first time u vomited, on your own blog!!!

no wonder there is this annoying smell here..

hmm

i'm outta here! khalas, u don't rock anymore!

Anonymous said...

Mashaallah! You like a whole lot of... crappy music!

I should make you of list of decent stuff!

Firefox said...

OKay, Haifa cannot sing. :P She just squeals.

The other chick, never heard of her.

Nancy can sing and doesn't try too hard like Haifa 'cause she doesn't need to. Some songs are catchy but they're too poppy.

Hussain Al Jasmi, always liked his voice.Really nice. Some songs have actually made me teary eyed.

Majed Al Mohandis. He's okay. I'm reminded of Kathem Al Saher. Another Iraqi singer. He has a good voice.

I used to be listen a lot to
3abdalluh El Ruwaished. I had all his tapes.And 3aitha El Menhali and Diana Haddad. Those are my favourites. Whatcha think?:P

Firefox said...

Oh and 3abdel Majeed.

Al-ain Rose said...

I dedicate Haifa's WAWA to both Abit & Bu jassem.

okay guys, I agree, Haifa's a slut, her voice sucks, she can't sing and all, but there are songs of her that I enjoy!

Abit, not all of them are crappy, come on, Hussain's songs are crappy? he's better than the english singers you are addicted to.
FF, when Abit is not around, try to set the WAWA song as tune in his mobile... and then ring him when you are sure he's among his freinds.

Al-ain Rose said...

FF, all those singers you menioned are okay with me. except for Diana Haddad, eww.

Al-ain Rose said...

and after that stupid song she made about being a kissing slut i hated her even more, but i am sure she does this on purpose coz even someone with her peanut brain knows that it's a dumb song

Bu jassem, she said she dedicated the song for kids,, this song was directed to kids according to what she stated.. but hearing the words and watching the vedio clip, it's not really for kids! lol.. yes she uses child words like..da7, ba7 & wawa... but it's not for kids at all! LOL

rosh said...

I like the first one.

BuJ said...

it's amazing how women get worked up about this stuff like haifa.. to be honest i don't follow her videos, but i was googling some music video when i stumbled on the wawa video and i just ignored it coz it's irritating.

obviously it's making waves elsewhere..

this is why i don't listen to arabic music, or the spice girls.

Al-ain Rose said...

Oh rosh, thank you! finally I found someone agree with me about at least one vedio.

this is why i don't listen to arabic music, or the spice girls.

Why?

it's amazing how women get worked up about this stuff like haifa.
why do ya think it's soo amazing? it's just a song that I like! whether Haifa who sings it or Sha3ban!
Should I be into Um Kulthoom's or Me7ad 7amad's stuff to be normal?

Al-ain Rose said...

Abit... I've been getting a problem commenting in ur site.. dunno why.

Anonymous said...

Weird. They all seem to be working fine. Maybe the sites are just allergic to your wawa crap?

And how would you know what music I listen to? Hum?

Al-ain Rose said...

u blog about music sometimes. and stop calling my tast crap.. show me ur DECENT list!!!

Anonymous said...

I will share with you my favorite song EVER. It is called... A BLESSING IN TRAGEDY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFqQ2wcTMa8&feature=related

The lyrics are in the side of the page.

THAT is good music. THOSE are amazing lyrics.

BuJ said...

no offence ABIT, but that youtube you sent can hardly be called music!

Al-ain Rose said...

I swear to God that the WAWA's lyrics are waaaaaaay meaningful.
hhahaa

damn, I need Brufeen 400 gm to stop this pain. it gave me a horrible wawa..I mean headache.

Al-ain Rose said...

it's okay though, ppl have different tastes.

Anonymous said...

BuJassem, Why? What was wrong with it?

It is very sound musically. Very technical music. And lyrically MUCH MUCH more meaningful than anything ANYTHING the Arabic music has come up with.

It is RAW. FULL of emotion. It is about being human.

How about this:

http://www.myspace.com/ablessingintragedy662

Al-ain Rose said...

give up Abit.

Al-ain Rose said...

It is about being human.
...
The WAWA is also about being a human. a compassionate human!

Anonymous said...

Its repetative crap, its bland, and it isnt very technical musically.

The lyrics are written by a pro, the music by a pro, and the arrangements by pros.

The singers cant sing, and dont really Do anything.

The music I listen to is WRITTEN by the artist, ARRANGED by the artist, LYRICS by the artist. Because they are artistic people.

It may not be the most polished, but it is REAL. from a REAL artist to artistic people.

HAifa is basically a porn star who's LOOKS sell the crap she claims is music. And that is PROOF that her music sucks. If the music was any good, it would sell itself.

You didnt like the myspace page? *cries* I put ALOT of work into it!

Anonymous said...

Al-ain Rose said...
give up Abit.

Give up? Give up what? Im a bit confused.

Firefox said...

LOL ABIT,if you wanted to introduce her to something different, you should've chosen another song! Not this very heavy song.It's like making me taste eel when I haven't had fish yet -_-

And I think Rose means give up trying to show her what your definition of non crappy music is.

Some metal is way too much for my liking...But I'll say this. I've never read any lyrics that are as intelligent and profound as some the lyrics metal bands have created.I love poetry and I can't knock the writing down when it's just that good.

Firefox said...

LOL.Rose.Set that as his ringtone?
The wawa song?!Uh I'm not that cruel. :P

Noor M. said...

Your taste in music alone is driving me away from this blog - ugh.

Anonymous said...

A blessing in tragedy is actually set as the ringtone for when my father calls me.

because he is such a lovely person!

lol.

I wont waste trying to show you all the light!

Al-ain Rose said...

I wont waste trying to show you all the light!

=:O
save ur breath!

Al-ain Rose said...

Dark, glad that I made you feel ...Ugggh!
plz, keep being away.

Elalemin Akıllısı said...

you know i have newly discovered Haifa,but other than Wawa, her other songs are not good at all in fact.. and.. from these songs, i liked Sodfa, it is a nice one :)

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.