
I didn't remember that today I've grown exactely 25 yrs untill I accidently checked my blogger profile. I got shocked to be honest.
TOO bad to spend my birthday in a bad mood.
Anywayz. Thanks, my blogger profile, seems you're the only one who remembers my birth day :-D
8 comments:
What? How'd you forget your b'day girl? :)
Happy Birthday to Rose. May your dreams and hopes come true and May you enjoy the best life has to offer.
Go out with a few friends for dinner, or have some home cooking & cake and have some girlfriends over. And please, get yourself something nice, today, is the day to pamper / spoil yourself :) Don't let the mood get in the way. 25 is a nice number, a nice day to be at that number. Feeel good, always.
Happy birthday!
Thanks rosh
I spent my bd finishing up some work, more's the pitty.. I'm expecting my supervisor to come next week to evaluate.
How'd you forget your b'day girl? :)
If you were working where I am, you would even forget your name rosh. >_>
My friends were like.. why don't you remind us? an I was like.. you should remember it an surprize me O_o
but that's ok, I think.
Happy Birthday AAR!
It happens that one would forget his/her birthday.
It's better than people who dread getting older and get depressed whenever their birthday comes.
Thanks El Shahlab
And believe me no one gets happy by getting older ;)...
I will start to worry when I hit my 29th I guess lol..but such is life..hathi sunnatt el 7ayah.. We won't last foever at the end..
I told you I got wiser haha
Happy Belated Birthday, Rose!! May all your dreams come true and may this year be your best ever!
Oh thanx lovely :)
sana hilwa ya GAMEEEL!
Lol thanks Buj!
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.