Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Let's see if I will get a reply this time


I've been e-mailing the University since a month now and I got no reply. They irritated the hell out of me. Indeed, Careless ppl. This e-mail has gone to 5 managers there.




Sorry to know that you are so helpless people. I have been e-mailing you the faculty staff of the so called XXXXXXXXX College for a quite while now and I have got NO reply yet none even a half one from your behalf regardiNg my inquiries. Unfortuantely.


I don't know what this is called, but, YOU guys either don't read English or just don't care, I'm not sure which is worse.

I can't believe that none of my 100 e-mails I've been sending haven't been recieved by you. AT LEAST one of you guys. That's sloppy. Really.

If you cannot keep up with offering master degrees and have no time to answer our inquiries please don't show your contacts numbers and e-mails on your webpage since they're useless in this case.

I just can't believe you are TOO busy that you don't have a ONE minute time to reply my question with YES or No. I'm running outta time. Today's the 22nd of May and the deadline of submitting the application will be the 1st of june.
WOW. Actually I'm not surprised a one bit. WELCOME to the UAE University sloppy service!



THANKS!

4 comments:

BuJ said...

hope u get what u want, buddy!

rosh said...

Dude, step it up! Just call them, and show up! It's your country, your rights, your future.

Borders said...

One thing I've learned in UAE; pick up the phone and call or better show up in person; dont bother sending emails.

And, good luck with ur application!

Al-ain Rose said...

guys even this didn't provoke them to reply. They don't check their inbox I suppose.

Borders,rosh: who said I haven't tryed to call them? I did and after 2 weeks I got a response from an indian guy whom I barely get his english and he transfered me to so and so and this so and so never answer, the only thing I haven't done and I have to do is to show up and I don't have the approperiate time for this.


Buj, Inshallah :-)
Thanks guyas.

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.