Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

In the time of sorrow- Prayers

May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.

May you see God's light
on the path ahead
When the road you walk is dark.
May you always hear,
Even in your hour of sorrow,
The gentle singing of the lark.
When times are hard may hardness
Never turn your heart to stone,
May you always remember
when the shadows fall—
You do not walk alone

5 comments:

rosh said...

Amen.

I hope all is well.

Al-ain Rose said...

10q rosh. These are Irish prayers. I like reading them, lots of encouragement, hope faith they involve.

Unknown said...

Very uplifting :D you made my day! I feel that I am ready for my midterm!

Al-ain Rose said...

Good luck Faisal with ur midterm exams, enjoy being at college, u'll miss these days big deal later.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the wishes :D and I will try to enjoy every moment in college and embrace the canadian lifestyle! Missing the UAE

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.