Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tears on the runway



It's not a new make up trend. She was crying for real.

Some said she was crying because her boyfriend broke up with her via a text message right before the show. The spokeman was too silly by saying that "maybe her shoes hurt!". Some said she is just allergic to makeup or the cameras flashes. Either way she looks unhappy, but then again, models are treated like animls ,or, they're just "walking clothes hangers" as they was described by the owner of a modeling agancy once in one of Opera's shows. His insensitive degrading statement was severely critisized.


The Source

3 comments:

Emiratesque said...

I think she was hungry

rosh said...

WOW man, that is really sad. Perhaps she was "playing" a part whilst walking walking the ramp?

Al-ain Rose said...

I don't think so since other models were normal, no tears. The strong flashes is a reasonable but I don't think it was a part of the show or on purpose, I can tell she was crying from her facial expresions.

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.