Thta's me. I just woke up. Yesterday I had a car accident on my way home from work. nothing serious actually, just got a good shake from the hit.
it was strong that I felt my organs mixed up inside. I feel tired and my joints and muscles hurt but I am just fine nothing wrong but mom was in hysterics for almost an houre eventhough I reassured her I was FINEEEEEEE like a hundred times.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
Pages
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Labels
- :P (1)
- A lil bit about my self (1)
- Abusing technology (1)
- Al Ain (1)
- Al Ain weather (1)
- and it's not a matter of opinion (1)
- Apple Orange (1)
- As random as it gets (4)
- awkward moment (1)
- back to my bb (1)
- backwardness (1)
- banana (1)
- BB (1)
- blocked site (1)
- blood (1)
- Book Fair (1)
- books (2)
- bored (1)
- bread (1)
- broadcasted msg via my bb (1)
- Café (1)
- Caramel the cat (1)
- Cartoon (1)
- celebrity (1)
- cheat (1)
- China (1)
- chit-chatting (1)
- college (1)
- conflict (1)
- contest (1)
- cooking (1)
- cracked me up (1)
- crush (1)
- cultural diversity (1)
- Dariwn's smarts (1)
- dealing with careless ppl (1)
- Dinosaurs (1)
- Dress (1)
- Dua'a (1)
- Emirati drama (1)
- Etisalat (1)
- fish (1)
- food (4)
- Forget (1)
- freind (1)
- from my life (6)
- fruit salad (1)
- funny (6)
- hallucinations (1)
- Harees (1)
- holidays (1)
- Hospital (1)
- In My Garden (1)
- iphone4 sucks at times (1)
- job (1)
- just 4 memories (1)
- kid (1)
- La tetfalsaff (1)
- laugh (1)
- local news (1)
- LOL (1)
- ma a3raf which one I get (1)
- moan (3)
- Mohammed Bin Rashed (1)
- Mother's day (1)
- My bb (1)
- My best reply ever (1)
- My birthday (1)
- My fav songs (1)
- My which bb-type-to-get story (1)
- National day celebration (1)
- new year (1)
- New Year resolutions (1)
- news (1)
- Nobel Prize (2)
- nothing better to blog on (1)
- old song (1)
- personal (1)
- Photo (1)
- photograpgy (1)
- photography (4)
- Poem (1)
- Poem I like (1)
- prayers (1)
- problem (2)
- psychos at work (1)
- Rain (1)
- Ramadan (1)
- random (3)
- random moan (1)
- Relaxation (1)
- religion (1)
- responsible (1)
- RIP (1)
- sad (1)
- Society (1)
- Something weird about me (1)
- songs (1)
- strang minds (1)
- supplications (1)
- technical probs (1)
- that's what happens when I sleep (1)
- the bomb (1)
- The nation (1)
- time (1)
- Trainee (2)
- UAE Dictionary (1)
- veil (1)
- Victory Team (1)
- weird (1)
- White lions (1)
- women rights (1)
- work (2)
- Yucky stuff (1)
- Zayed (2)
Links I Love
My Photolog
Links I love 2
About this blog
Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul.
Prophet Mohammed
Prophet Mohammed
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Freinds
.
11 comments:
SWEET JESUS! I hope everyone is feeling ok! You might feel worse a day or two after the accident!? Do you have good insurance? I'm sorry this happened to you sweetpea! Let me know how you are doing. Love you.
Salamat ma tshoofeen shar.
In my opinion you shoulden't have told her until you got home or a day has passed.
now tell us who's fault it was and where did it happen and how?
Ay! Take a day off from work from some TLC at home. How can anybody have an accident in quiet little town like Al Ain?
Salamat!!
You know, Ive never been involved in an accident until I started living here. In less than 2 years, we (my husband and I) were involved in 3 accidents, last one being in the first day of Eid! It was a chain accident, with 4 more cars involved. No one was hurt thankfully but I dont know how careless and rackless people tend to drive around here!! Everytime I go out, I get very much stressed!! Especially truck drivers who think they are driving a ferrari.. Oh pls dont even get me started..
Leanne :* I'm just fine, believe me. & I love you too!
Jassim: Allah ysalemk. would you believe it if I told you that the accidant cause was that the driver fell asleep while driving? and I was in the front seat without being aware of her snoring!! till I found my self on the sidewalk. It was a minor street, if it was on one of the city highways, I don't think I would be here replying you. I didn't want to tell mom, I was even quite but that was my sis, she was like WA WA WA.
rosh, things happen, andI think you are no stranger of the motorists in the UAE, rosh:).
Borders, thanks. I agree with you on our motorists here in the UAE and how careless and lunatic they can get sometimes.
Wow... what shakes you a little bit makes you stronger!
Alf Salama and belated Eid Mubarak :)
the shake made me sleep more actally, I don't feel any stronger.rofl
hope you enjoyed the eid, bu jassem.
OMG salamaat <3 :( i hate accidents.
thanks, PD. I hate them either.
sorry for the late response, Salamat and hope everything is ok.
that's okay faisal. Thanks brother :)
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.