Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

I want it back

I feel awfullll. I lost my favorit ring :( I took it off to slap a naughty boy and I don't remember where I left it:( it's white floral ring, I always wear it on my index finger. if you happen to find it contact me through email. rofl
seriously I hate to lose my stuff. I get so attached to my belongings. any thing but this ring, first thing i'm gonna do tomorrow is to look for it, if I didn't find it I will rush to where I bought the ring and find the same ring. I hope I could find the same ring.

ufff, what a day.

Edit:

I popped into Life Style and found its twin, here it is! I feel better now. My sis said I'm acting as if it was a diamond ring has been lost, it's not diamond, it's only for 20 dirhams from Life Style. but I love it, it's like my lucky charm, is that a crime to love a cheap ring? doesn't it look like In My Garden's flowers?

8 comments:

rosh said...

umm.. you 'slapped' a little boy? Jee..don't slap him, use a cane on the palm, instead. I strongly believe in spare the rod and spoil the child, but I also believe there is a fine line in discipline and possible abuse. I know, in the UAE, a slap (amongst other stuff) is common, but we must change this. The Arabic teacher we had was Egyptian, and my O my, she'd take our little faces and went to town. I hated her for it.

Hope you find that ring. You can always get a replacement made.

Al-ain Rose said...

rosh, I hate to touch them, but how can I deal with tens of unleashed lions when I have to substitute their fuckin absent teacher & when u have ur own job to finish? today one of them stepped on my foot with his wheeled bag, I released a scream that might be heard in AD. boys @ schools need MEN to deal with them.

"The Arabic teacher we had was Egyptian, and my O my, she'd take our little faces and went to town"

Hahahahha. she'd do this for a good reason I think, boys are impossible to take control over, rosh.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! I think it is a bit funny you slapped the boy! And you took the time to take off your ring first? You would be in a shit storm of trouble if you got caught doing that here! I hope you find your ring...you think the boy or one of his friends might have snatched it? Hmmm...

Al-ain Rose said...

I wouldn't put it past those lil theives. haha.
Yes I had to take off the ring to hit him properly. lol. He refused to line up like the rest of his classmates, then he ran out of the class. I yelled and threatened him, he was laughing as if I was tellin him a joke. I lost my temper.

leanne, hitting students is prohibited here too, but teachers still do it. mosly in MALES schools. because our boys(both kids and teenagers) are horrible.something unbelievable. aggressive and hyperactive and they don't listen. last year they pushed me into the wall when I tried to end a fight among them. this year I was about to lose a toe.

rosh said...

OK, I agree, if the lil Lucifer was living it up, perhaps you had to take on that measure. I say this because, I know how the kids, especially the boys are back home :) The Egyptian nightmare we had in our school, would pull apart our facial cheeks, slap kids on their cheeks (and I mean slap us really hard, with those heavy hands) And it wasn’t because we were naughty or ran around like evil lil beings or anything – it’s just coz we didn’t spell or pronounce a word correctly in Arabic, or didn’t do our homework or was like 10 seconds late in to the classroom. It was awful. Most of us had a choice to sign up for Arabic or French, and since we wanted to learn Arabic, we signed up. I tell you, we LIVED in constant ‘fear’ of this Egyptian monster. And you can imagine, how bad it must have been for us, especially attending a Catholic high, with the strict crazy nuns and stuff. The Egyptian was dreaded.

It's not crazy to like something Rose. I would go crazy if I lost my Audi :D The ring is simple and very beautiful, Rose. It doesn't look it costs just 20Dhs. Classy, yet not OTT.

Al-ain Rose said...

lol @ 10 sec late.hahaha
my ring and your audi? be nice to ur audi rosh rofl.

btw, I don't beat in abusive way when I have to, just a slap on the back/hand. and I never allow my self to touch their faces. never. haram.pinching is haram too (mom's hobby when I was a kid, god). but slapping on the back is okay.lol. but beleieve me rosh im sooooooo compassionate/kind with them when they are peacful and behave in a good way.

Anonymous said...

Why did you take the ring off?
the question is about the naughty boy not the ring for me:(

Al-ain Rose said...

so the ring doesn't hurt my finger during slapping the devil

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.