Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Eid!




For more information on how to send me my Eidiya please contact me via E-mail. Both cash and checks are accepted and welcome. Please note that less than 1000 Dirhams will be immediately returned.

Happy mushroom Eid. :P

12 comments:

rosh said...

Eid Mubarak to you and all your loved ones Rose :)

Al-ain Rose said...

my eidiya rosh?

Unknown said...

Eid Mubarak, can the thought count as Eidiya?! -_- I have a feeling that I will be unfollowed soon :P

Al-ain Rose said...

lol, I'm no that evil Faisal. you're true, the thought that counts... what a boring cliche..:/

Al-ain Rose said...

Also, Faisal, Don't waste more of your time online, I think you need to start...packing loooool, what a pity, really

Unknown said...

Ouch! Right where it hurts ... :P I guess that I was in denial and trued hard not to look at my luggage. Oh well, I'll be packing now

Anonymous said...

happy eid sounds better than eid mubarak!
do you know the reason?
becaues egyptions like to call eid anything but mubarak.
you deserve eidiyah of more than one thousand dirhams and let me know how to submitt the same.

Al-ain Rose said...

Yeah Jassim I deliberately used "happy eid" rather than "Eid Mubarak". Inshallah both, happy and blessed for all Muslims. Hey, thanks for the Eidiya offer:P, it was a test to see who's the most generous and it turns out that rosh and Faisal can only offer their thoughts :P

Can any body help me absorb the fact that I WILL BE BACK to work on Monday?

rosh said...

I'd be happy to extend Ediya, if there was some way to do so from this side of the PLANET! :)

Re: work. Say a prayer, take a deep breath, look at the beautiful sky -- and step in with positive (as much as possible) thoughts. Don't let ANY negatives enter your mind. This IS key. Think positive and SMILE. Smile at people who may give you an unpleasant time. A smile is free. Just smile and talk to people. They will come around.

I've learned, is that, the more we smile, and hold a pleasant conversation, most folks shall come around, eventually. I do hope things get better at work. You can only do your best, and leave the rest to destiny.

Let us know how it goes about. Good luck :)

Al-ain Rose said...

your kind words is enough eidiya itself rosh.

rosh, all the smiles I can draw there are either dairty or cheesy or scornful lol..no seriously..I'll pray things will be alright.Thanx rosh.

rosh said...

I know it can be hard Rose. I worked in the UAE too..I don't know why or how, but we SOMEHOW manage to attract the bad, from most places. Not everybody is horrible, but more than some are pretty unhealthy to work with. You know, one of the reasons I left the UAE was because I could not work with more than some of the Indians, the ones from India. They drove me crazy. Everybody had their own accent, thought, culture and snarky comments. It was unhealthy. The Indians raised in the UAE, or here in the US are very different and very professional for the most part.

Anyway, that aide - POSITIVE thoughts and a smile :)

Al-ain Rose said...

life's bloody complicated.

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.