Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Number one Eid dish


Harees soaked in margarine -_-! Very healthy and makes your heart grow fonder of heartattacks.
This picture's been taken specially to torture Mr.Rosh who always daydream of hot home-cooked food in his exile in NYC.
Enjoy looking at the picture rosh :P

8 comments:

rosh said...

LOL! It certainly makes the heart find the 'attack' :) But the heart wants what it wants!. For folks who have never tried hareez, the pictures may not do justice to how delcious a well made Hareez tastes. I can taste it aleady :) Eid and a blessed year to you too. BTW did you make that? Did you finish it all? :D Thank you again Rose.

Al-ain Rose said...

Oh Rosh, haven't you already known I am a terrible cook? That's mom's job. she cooks the bestest Harees ever, not because she's mom, but her Harees is so very good.

hum, I have only one small plate of Harees in the morning, and for lunch I'm just finished with my Hardeez thick cheeseburger, I really feel like vomitting. I regret eating it

Al-ain Rose said...

see rosh.I'm a sadist woman..every eid you have to be tortured like this

rosh said...

LOL! There ain't anything sadist posting home cooking pictures Rose.

Al-ain Rose said...

there is. when you cannot reach them and strongly feel like them.

Unknown said...

this is torturing me too .... *drooling*

Al-ain Rose said...

Faisal, still in the UAE? if so, plz enjoy some real food..before getting back to instant noodles and omelete lol

Anonymous said...

Yah I know what you mean Rose about the torutre and yes when I was away for 2 years in Hong Kong I knew very well what it feels to miss a certain meal that can't be prepaired except at home... home as in the UAE.

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.