I have to 'wake up' early tomorrow. that's if I will be able to sleep tonight to wake up, I know I won't. so I'm prepared for it.
I have to go now to prepare myself for tomorrow, see what I'm gonna wear, take a shower, and try to not think of anything other than the book I have began to read, in the hope that would put me to sleep and calm the butterflies in my stomach.
Nighty night.
8 comments:
You are paying extra attention to people around you at work, reduce that by being envolved with more of your own favourit sucjects while at work.
I just had thursday off from Univeristy.. had to go back to Uni on 3rd day of eid :(
Hey Rose! Ive been reading all your posts but never logged in to comment; sorry about that.
Try not to stress yourself out. I KNOW exactly how you are feeling, Ive been there myself but you have to give yourself and your cow-workers a chance and make a new beginning tomorrow. It might work wonders, believe me. I hadnt spoken a word to the guy sitting right across my desk for almost 6 months thinking that he is the most snobbish creature on earth but turns out that he was just shy :) I was the youngest in the office, so didnt really bond with anyone but thats a lot better actually. Just concentrate on your work and ignore everything else. Its supposed to be a professional environment, even if they pretend to be friends, their intentions might be different. Watch your back, dont get personal, join the stupid chit-chat and you should be fine :)
So, how'd it go?
Jassim, I will, thanks :)
PD, let's trade! I go to the college and you go to work! Girl, the best day of ones life is their college days! Enjoy them please. I miss you PD, I'm no longer on the bbm :(
rosh, good, so far :) but I'm exhusted, I have too unpack like 20 boxes and put them away on shelves, I need at least one week to finish. you know we moved to a new building.
Borders!!!!! where have you been that long? you got a job? congrats! so now you understand what I have been getting through as a new employee! I'm the youngest where I work too. it can be a factor for not being able to fit in.
"if they pretend to be friends, their intentions might be differen"
So aware if it! they are such back stabbers! I know. Ok, don't disappear for long, borders, let me know your news every now and then, hope you're enjoying your job.
Hey! No, I havent got a job yet and I stopped looking actually because I'll be travelling for a much needed holiday in 2 weeks. Holiday from what you might say but living here is mentally and emotionally tiring me :s I've been looking forward to this for months :))
No wonder my bbms weren't going through! :( i miss you. And I miss blogging more. bleh.
pd, dont worry, will be back, but i am sick of waiting for my iphone to be shipped from the uk, really SICKKKK
borders, wish u a happy vacation among your family and beloved ones, enjoy and detoxify your mind!
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.