I'm so suspicious that my elder sister (31) -who always like to play the detective Conan on me and my younger sister- knows of my blog and… even READ it....
Now you might be asking what made me pretty much sure?
Well..I'll tell you…the other day, I was arguing with her on some topic, then she went like, eyes wide open," haven’t you said (so and so) ?" don’t contradict yourself," she went on … then I read something in her eyes that she tried to hide but she couldn't as it's easy for me to dedict thoughts through her eyes. lol
I don’t remember I ever had discussed (so and so) with her ,I'm sure I never did,,I said it here, in my blog. lol ..
well I MIGHT be wrong though.
But Fine….Happy to have a new reader, not like any reader, a special one, MY SISTER, the detective Conan LOL. see..if you are reading, please, don't avoid any eyes contact with me right after you read this, besides, any comment from your majesty is welcome,ROFL.
with love,
your good sister O_o
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
Pages
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Labels
- :P (1)
- A lil bit about my self (1)
- Abusing technology (1)
- Al Ain (1)
- Al Ain weather (1)
- and it's not a matter of opinion (1)
- Apple Orange (1)
- As random as it gets (4)
- awkward moment (1)
- back to my bb (1)
- backwardness (1)
- banana (1)
- BB (1)
- blocked site (1)
- blood (1)
- Book Fair (1)
- books (2)
- bored (1)
- bread (1)
- broadcasted msg via my bb (1)
- Café (1)
- Caramel the cat (1)
- Cartoon (1)
- celebrity (1)
- cheat (1)
- China (1)
- chit-chatting (1)
- college (1)
- conflict (1)
- contest (1)
- cooking (1)
- cracked me up (1)
- crush (1)
- cultural diversity (1)
- Dariwn's smarts (1)
- dealing with careless ppl (1)
- Dinosaurs (1)
- Dress (1)
- Dua'a (1)
- Emirati drama (1)
- Etisalat (1)
- fish (1)
- food (4)
- Forget (1)
- freind (1)
- from my life (6)
- fruit salad (1)
- funny (6)
- hallucinations (1)
- Harees (1)
- holidays (1)
- Hospital (1)
- In My Garden (1)
- iphone4 sucks at times (1)
- job (1)
- just 4 memories (1)
- kid (1)
- La tetfalsaff (1)
- laugh (1)
- local news (1)
- LOL (1)
- ma a3raf which one I get (1)
- moan (3)
- Mohammed Bin Rashed (1)
- Mother's day (1)
- My bb (1)
- My best reply ever (1)
- My birthday (1)
- My fav songs (1)
- My which bb-type-to-get story (1)
- National day celebration (1)
- new year (1)
- New Year resolutions (1)
- news (1)
- Nobel Prize (2)
- nothing better to blog on (1)
- old song (1)
- personal (1)
- Photo (1)
- photograpgy (1)
- photography (4)
- Poem (1)
- Poem I like (1)
- prayers (1)
- problem (2)
- psychos at work (1)
- Rain (1)
- Ramadan (1)
- random (3)
- random moan (1)
- Relaxation (1)
- religion (1)
- responsible (1)
- RIP (1)
- sad (1)
- Society (1)
- Something weird about me (1)
- songs (1)
- strang minds (1)
- supplications (1)
- technical probs (1)
- that's what happens when I sleep (1)
- the bomb (1)
- The nation (1)
- time (1)
- Trainee (2)
- UAE Dictionary (1)
- veil (1)
- Victory Team (1)
- weird (1)
- White lions (1)
- women rights (1)
- work (2)
- Yucky stuff (1)
- Zayed (2)
Links I Love
My Photolog
Links I love 2
About this blog
Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul.
Prophet Mohammed
Prophet Mohammed
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Freinds
.
6 comments:
Aww! so sweet :)
damn.. she's my age.. but i like to be more direct..
"do you have a blog? if so, can i read it?"
when u pass 30.. then u don't have time for bullshit or indirect talks..
maybe if she reads this she will act like 31 hehehehe
cute sisterhood!
looooooooooool
buj I'd get in trouble if she read your comments on her! O_o!
she's 31 but I look older. She's petite!
rosh do u think so! I don't
Rose, I was referring to the last para and your sign off. I think you shared the affection, you have for your sister and the vibes, on this post for her to read and the readers to see. It's sweet :)
In the larger scheme of things, opinions / perceptions change, family not as much.
Ah. so my last paragraph didn't sound sarcastic.Good! :P
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.