Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Devils

Today, I had to send a boy to the social worker to get a good telling-off from her.Why? He kept calling me "Khaggagah"(=a slang word meaning smug, almost) and running away, like several times. Not only that, he also offered 3000 Dihrams to give up my iphone4 to him. LOL. And also wanted to know what I have done with my BB whether I threw it away or sold it. I tried to keep a straight face and not to laugh and asked him to stop talking with me this way, then he put his both hands under his chin and shake his head Indian style saying "OK Ma'am!" in Indian accent. I can't help laughing when I have boys behaving in a similar way, the problem is if you laugh they would think you are approving of what they are doing or saying and then they might go further, and this is just wrong, but sometimes you can't help but laugh, the funny thing is that they want me to accompany them to their next trip to Al Ain wildlife park, but they won't go, they have been deprived from any intertainment trips by the Administration for misbehaving and breaking the school laws, lol. and they were like, NO PROBLEM, 3addy! we will go with our family. LOOL. I swear they don't give a damn nor care.They are horrible.

2 comments:

rosh said...

LOL! Cute kids! You know, being a teacher, is also being a friend and guide to these young souls. Sometimes, 'getting on their side' and their 'thought' is the way to win them over. Knowledge is only a portion of what kids learn and experience in schools. I've always believed, a teacher who is also a friend, will bring infinite value in to shaping their lives. I'm sure you know all this and then some. I am pretty sure, those kids, see the 'good in you' Rose. That's why they have these conversations with you :) I wish I was a teacher as opposed to some Vice President in an evil business empire. This is such a nice post. I am still smiling :)

Al-ain Rose said...

Rosh I would gladly invite you to stay for just a day with the devils, then tell me how you feel. Ahhhh
To be their friends and teach them not to cross the red lines isn't something easy to achieve. If I laugh a little with them, I find them searching in my hand bag. Lol

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.