Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's work, again

It was a disgusting day at work today. I cant stand any being there, including the devils who drove me crazy today, I couldn't keep them quiet for even a minute, I failed, neither me nor the science teacher in my lab, then I had all the kiwilanders staff around in my lab trying to help me with them, I felt so shy that I couldn't managed to have control over them, but it always goes like this. I don't know how to deal with them. I will never know.

I was also on duty today, and during my duty, I had 3 devils got injured, cause it is imposible for them to stay still for even a second, no way. it was definitely my lucky day.
After all that, the last thing I needed was a 40 something sicko trying to be funny at the expense of me. It was her unlucky day actually. She called me when I was on duty like 3 or 4times, I didn't answer, cause I shouldn't when I'm on duty. When I got done with my duty I took a rest for like 30 min for I was really exhausted and then called her back, and guess what kind of answer I got? She shouted in the rudest way I have ever seen, "where have you been you KAHRA?" and then she went on like 'you promised me you would do me this and that, you come right NOW! . I satyed silent and shocked for seconds, then hung up. I'm sorry but I have never had such a trashy person talking with me this rude and calling me "kharah" so I have no experience on how to quickly react or how to answer her. but the best thing to do is to hang up on her. and I did.
Kharah means shit in English, I hadn't known its meaning until I was at college btw, cause we don't use such words at home, a familiar word I heard it alot at school but I only knew its meaning at college. . Plus its not an Emirati word.

Anyways, she was calling me shit? Rose is shit? And I was supposed to do her a FAVOR? To help her with some computer stuff. So instead of being grateful and thank me that I was kind to offer to help her and give her some of my time, she called me names in her silly tongue-in-cheek way. but beggars can't be choosers. That's not good enough, old lady. Low class. You are asking for my help, you do ask politely. Her parents didn't teach her the polite request. bitch
I hung up, and sent her a text message directly "your way of speaking is vulgar, your mannerism, your words, are just as ugly as your face, and you are the shit, not me. I have never seen a person like you, the rudest EVA! "
I am not her close friend to 'joke" with me this way. My colleague said that's her way to joke with others. Even if she was joking, she can't expect me to accept such rudness, it's up to her to talk with her close firends this way but not with me. can't she think of how old she is to act this childish? I really need to dedicate a whole post on this person at work only, you're gonna laugh so hard, trust me.

She hasn't answered back my text message. Cause she knew how angry I got. the bitch ruined my fasting by forcing me to bad-mouth her. I haven't ever bad-mouthed any body at work, I'm calm and by my self mostly all the time, I don't even mingle with them when I can and I'm very formal when talking and dealing with them, but today she was over and I was already in a bad mood, plus I cannot put up with how she frequently insults me in her tongue-in-cheek manner and make it sound like a joke and that she doesn't mean what she said, anymore. I know she DOES mean every word she spoke to me and I know she hates me. Somehow she feels jealous of me. But I promise, I will teach her how to talk with me in manners. Bitch. I was silent for long now.. I know she is a vulgar person and I have been avoiding/ignoring her for months now and she didn't dare to talk to me cause she is aware that I don't stand her, but when she approached to ask for help I didn't want to turn her away, I think I shouldn't try to be kind with her again and I should just show her what she's worth, as I already been doing, Sadly she's a mom and teacher, I have seen her dumb son, he's even taller than me.and funny how his forty old mom still needs someone to teach her the manners.
Oh, now let her look for someone other than me to show her how to "CREAT an E-mail account"!! Lol

Disgusting

Anyways, I got off work & went straight to the mall doing some Eid shopping, I got 2 damn hot sets and a GA sunglass; I passed by Carrefour and picked up a Cheetos bag and Canada Dry soda. I felt so good after all that shitty bad day at work, and came back home happy. It's indeed a therapy, the shopping I mean. lol

I feel sleepy, but I'm not gonna be able to sleep now, I know.

Good night

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Good night, Just an FYI Kahra is a slang for 3anz (goat) in 3eemi. You deserve a good break!

Al-ain Rose said...

Hahaha. the 3yimi meaning is new to me. As far as I know, the word means sh*t, and it's commonly used by Egyptions or folks from Levant countries. I heard it alot from some Arab folks without realizing its meaning.But the word now is used by locals too. the kids call each other with this word.

Anonymous said...

Away from the words origins, I encourage you Rose to cool down when facing such issues and be extra cold bloded to learn how to deal well in future experiences.
I hate alot of people at organizations I worked at but as soon as you leave that job or organization your intentions and feelings change, so let go and it will all be good.

rosh said...

Sorry to hear Ms Rose. I had no idea the sort of clowns at work.. There is rapport people need to establish, before they can "joke". What was she thinking? It's like the most stupid kind find their way in to the UAE or something. Chin up and like Jassim, said, don't take this crap personally. Leave it at work.

Al-ain Rose said...

Jassim, I'm calmer than a buddist at work. and beleive me I let go, A LOT.

rosh, shes local. Some people use humor to send messages, or to pass insults indirectly, she's that type of trash. But I knew how to deal with the bitch. I treat people with respect and manners, I excpect some amount of respect also in return. The clowns at work have ZAERO manners.. I will write a post on bad manners at work. examples from what I endure everyday. & I'm sure you have many stories to share too.

please skip Ms when you write rose, rosh.

rosh said...

It's been engrained to refer teachers / tutors as 'Ms' with their first names. Oh no? this is a big change for a nerd :)

Al-ain Rose said...

heck how did I make my self sound like a nerd? lol, well, I was, when I was at high school.

Al-ain Rose said...

LOl. actually she looks like both lool

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.