Feeling down and a lil depressed cause the holidays has amazingly passed quickly and I have to get up early tomorrow.. don't know why I couldn't enjoy the Eid either., it was dull, boring, weird(including my folks and friends) in a way I can't describe, I feel I can't enjoy anything anymore, except for maybe sleeping, sleeping, and sleeping. I'm drinking Al Ain Up in the hope this will help me feel sleepy now. now I really need to start feeling sleepy.
doog night
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
Pages
Labels
- :P (1)
- A lil bit about my self (1)
- Abusing technology (1)
- Al Ain (1)
- Al Ain weather (1)
- and it's not a matter of opinion (1)
- Apple Orange (1)
- As random as it gets (4)
- awkward moment (1)
- back to my bb (1)
- backwardness (1)
- banana (1)
- BB (1)
- blocked site (1)
- blood (1)
- Book Fair (1)
- books (2)
- bored (1)
- bread (1)
- broadcasted msg via my bb (1)
- Café (1)
- Caramel the cat (1)
- Cartoon (1)
- celebrity (1)
- cheat (1)
- China (1)
- chit-chatting (1)
- college (1)
- conflict (1)
- contest (1)
- cooking (1)
- cracked me up (1)
- crush (1)
- cultural diversity (1)
- Dariwn's smarts (1)
- dealing with careless ppl (1)
- Dinosaurs (1)
- Dress (1)
- Dua'a (1)
- Emirati drama (1)
- Etisalat (1)
- fish (1)
- food (4)
- Forget (1)
- freind (1)
- from my life (6)
- fruit salad (1)
- funny (6)
- hallucinations (1)
- Harees (1)
- holidays (1)
- Hospital (1)
- In My Garden (1)
- iphone4 sucks at times (1)
- job (1)
- just 4 memories (1)
- kid (1)
- La tetfalsaff (1)
- laugh (1)
- local news (1)
- LOL (1)
- ma a3raf which one I get (1)
- moan (3)
- Mohammed Bin Rashed (1)
- Mother's day (1)
- My bb (1)
- My best reply ever (1)
- My birthday (1)
- My fav songs (1)
- My which bb-type-to-get story (1)
- National day celebration (1)
- new year (1)
- New Year resolutions (1)
- news (1)
- Nobel Prize (2)
- nothing better to blog on (1)
- old song (1)
- personal (1)
- Photo (1)
- photograpgy (1)
- photography (4)
- Poem (1)
- Poem I like (1)
- prayers (1)
- problem (2)
- psychos at work (1)
- Rain (1)
- Ramadan (1)
- random (3)
- random moan (1)
- Relaxation (1)
- religion (1)
- responsible (1)
- RIP (1)
- sad (1)
- Society (1)
- Something weird about me (1)
- songs (1)
- strang minds (1)
- supplications (1)
- technical probs (1)
- that's what happens when I sleep (1)
- the bomb (1)
- The nation (1)
- time (1)
- Trainee (2)
- UAE Dictionary (1)
- veil (1)
- Victory Team (1)
- weird (1)
- White lions (1)
- women rights (1)
- work (2)
- Yucky stuff (1)
- Zayed (2)
Links I Love
My Photolog
Links I love 2
About this blog
Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul.
Prophet Mohammed
Prophet Mohammed
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Freinds
.
5 comments:
Did the Al Ain H2O help? I think it did :)
It has to be the "fall blues" Rose. We all go through it. I get down and depressed in dead winter, especially after getting back to the city from Christmas holidays. *worst feeling* eva!
You can do very simple things to cheer up. Me, personally, I look at beautiful summer pictures. In winter, I usually replace the Art decor with beautiful green landscapes, pictures of the sand dunes, a Camel etc. It cheers me up. You can do the little things that help make a difference.
Life is ALL about the ups, and the downs. It's how we deal with the downs, that makes the "ups" even prettier. You're so young, just starting out. Trust me, there ain't anything to be down about. Now just hum away a nursery rhyme. Feel good / feel better. Cheerio!
I hope it's only the fall blues, rosh. I put on some kilos and I feel like I'm losing interests and nothing can cheer me up. I'm by my self all the time. only this way I feel better.
Thanks for your uplifting words, rosh, you're lovely :)
oh, the Al AIn up I was drinking wasn't an H2O, it's a dairy product we call Laban, I assume you're familiar with the name, dunno, I hear it's good if you have it before bed, it helps putting you to sleep. :)
..it also helps put on the kilos :) I love Laban, I try and having it during the day. Rose, my two fils -- just work out! That's all you NEED to do. Take up hot yoga - it DOES WONDERS to the mind and the body. Or swim. Your body needs good FOOD and good excercise. The mind shall feel so much better.
..it also helps put on the kilos :)
..
NO! :( I like it. it contains no fats!
rosh, I feel toooo lazy to excersize lately,I think my stationary bike needs to be dusted soon.
I'm going to have a hot bath in the mineral water spring at the Green Mubazarah in Jebel Hafeet Mountain with my cousines.
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.