Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

got caught

Today I was on duty and I was begging a boy to leave the tennis bat and head to his class, he ignored me and continued playing, I told him "if you don't put down the bat and go to your class right now, I'll come over and give you a punch in the face and make it spin around your body like a merry go round".
I turned around only to find the principal, clenching her jaws.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

steer clear of rose, man ur strict.

Firefox said...

I think you passed strict. What the heck. :/
I know you feel frustrated but you can't ever say things like that. It tarnishes your role.

Al-ain Rose said...

oh, roles.. well, yea I have to admit that i'm not setting my self as the best example for them. I try to be nice when I can, you know, we have teenagers, it isnt easy to handle teenage boys, not fun, it can be a quite diffucult time...they can even make you cry

rosh said...

Aww..I hope you don't get in to trouble for this. I agree with FireFox. I realize it's hard, but that's what makes the job even more challenging and worthwhile. Chin up.

Al-ain Rose said...

No I didn't get in trouble ;)

BuJ said...

ahhhh long time!!!

how ru doing?

i'd love to be a kid around you :P

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.