Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Inside the aquarium

My nephew's little aqaurium. He was away with his daddy in the mall and I took the chance of his absence to do, or let's say, 'practise' some photography with his fish. If he was there, I wouldn't dare. He thinks I would torture them by the camera flash. I've borrowed mom's torch instead, lol, for the sake of creating golden light on some photoes.

Here's one of the photoes I have taken, click here to see more photoes. I haven't given them tittles, it takes time to think up one, but I think titles don't matter that much when it comes to photograpy.






Ok, I'm a terrible begginer amateure photographer who's trying so hard but please guys tell me which photo you like the most or you think it's the best.
I was about to write G'night, but I just realized it's 4:21 AM.

Good morning.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the first photo with the two fish ... keep it up

Al-ain Rose said...

that's my favorite too :)

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.