Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

A guaranteed way towards Al-Jannah

I mention this because on Aalia's blog Chasing Jannah she often mentions how they harass her and in Al-Ain there just aren't as MANY sunglasses-IN-the-Mall wearing Emirati men so I never throught it was SO BAD, and they were EVERYWHERE. Everytime she barilly got to peep her face veil up a bit some goon would walk by. Eventually the upstairs men left and we got to play Musical Chairs and switch her to the other side of the table so she could lift it up but every two minutes some dude would be walking up behind her past our table and I'd have to warn her. Those DUDES ARE SO ANNOYING.. ...GET A LIFE CREEPS!!!!
......

I quoted this from a blog (I came across) of a female blogger called American Muslim with her blog titled by "daring to work towards Al-jannah". Here is the link to her full story with her "veiled" friend. http://americanmuslimawriter.blogspot.com/2009/07/mrschase-brandy-was-chasing-aalia-whos.html

Well, how she was annoyed at those 'goons' who were harassing her & her friend in veil at the mall interested me enough to write about it, and you might ask yourself what she got annoyed at?! And why?! She was bitching about some men in the mall (exactly in a Café) that because of them her veiled friend couldn't take her veil off!!! Haha, read the story or the quote I attached, now seriously, you are in a mall, a mall's a public place; a public place means lots of men wandering around, EVERYWHERE as she said in her blog. Her veiled friend was so harassed by the 'Emiratie' men passing by, lol. Okay, I have a question now, if her friend cares A LOT about her veil then WHY the hell she wants to lift up her veil in a public place that's full of men!!!! And do they think that an open Café in a mall is an appropriate place where she could freely take off her veil?!!! Seriously I can't see why they were bitching in their blogs about the males (& r Emiraties as she mentioned) passers-by in a place that's supposed to be public, isn't it a mall?! Isn't it supposed to keep your veil on in such place? Yes it's, then WHY are you angry & bitching about "Emiraties" passing by?! Do you think you own the place so no one has the right to pass by your table so that your veiled friend could take her rest and remove the veil?! lol

THOSE DUDES ARE SO ANNOYING .... she said, LOL!!
Pardon me? But it isn't your house, is it? And it was not even a place that's specialized for women!!!

But every two minutes some dude would be walking up behind her past our table ....she said

Huh?? O_O It's a public place :O
Logically, what would you expect? It's a very unreasonable of her to seek privacy in such place,, and to blame others for not being able to remove her veil in a public place, seriously, what kind of persons are they? if you are covered, KEEP your self away from CAFEs!!!

Everytime she barilly(?) got to peep her face veil up a bit some goon would walk by

:O But that goon didn't ask her to lift up her veil the a café!!! He was just passing by like any passer by in any public place, and I'm sure there was no DOOR for that silly dude to knock on so she's warned to put the veil on again!!!! O_o, and you just can't kick out all MEN in the mall for your friend to take her veil off O_o. Either you stay veiled or get out of this café!!! Simple, but don't bitch about persons who have nothing to do with yourself trying to remove ur veil but you couldn't cuz some "goons" are wandering (the café) or some Emiraties sitting in the table upstairs that already they paid for,lol, and most importantly NO NEED to mention NATIONALItIES, like OH, some sunglasses wearing Emiraties and blah blah blah.

If you're veiled, and you 'need' to lift your veil up, do it, but not in a place where it's crowded by men, nor in a CAFE!!!!! and don't curse others for not being able to have privacy in a place that's supposed to be PUBLIC...DON'T EXPECT TO FIND PRIVACY IN MALLS' CAFÉs and such places!!! If you really respect your veil.

*Sigh* That was some of the WEIRD things I come across or read in UAE blogs.
P.S: I don't put veil, but I don't like when some gals in veils contibute in giving bad impressions about the veild women. and I'm not pointing out to the women above by saying that.I'm talking generally.

11 comments:

BuJ said...

ouch, this is bad.. i honestly don't get it why some women (veiled) and some goon men (idiots) act that way. you obviously wanna get noticed.. otherwise why not stay at home? invite your girls over and no need to worry about men of whatever nationality!

ppl just make a fuss out of little things when in fact they are lacking in certain qualities themselves.

i guess by veil you mean a face cover (ghishaya or burqu3 or niqab) rather than a hair cover (hijab)?

peace

Al-ain Rose said...

I mean "Niqab", yes. Not Hijab.

BuJ said...

speaking of jannah, i did 6 rak3aaat of tarawee7 last night.. dad asked me where u were, i said tarawee7.. then he said how many rak3as.. i said 6.. he said no, you need 8...

i said oh, a3ooth billah min al naar (below my breath)!

Veiled Muslimah said...

this gives a bad impression of munaqabbas, id like to say we're not all like that :(

Al-ain Rose said...

Dear velied Muslima,
Suerly not all Munaqabas are like that, you don't even have to say that. That's why I don't like when some misuse it and give a bad impression of Munaqabas to others.

Al-ain Rose said...

did 6 rak3aaat of tarawee7

Kasoooooooooooooool
tsk tsk tsk

I pray 8 ;P

and mom also says the same thing, she's like, only 8 ? do 12? I awlayz tell her not to interefer between Allah and his Slave, hehehe. I do as many as I want. hopefully they are accepted. that is what really matters more than the number

BuJ said...

Loool how many times did u type that last comment? :P

i did 6 because i was sick and tired of ppl stepping on my toes and making noises and picking their noses next to me. that's all. I continued praying at home.

elhamdilla.

Al-ain Rose said...

2 or 3 times yemken each time I discover a mistake hehe.

I don't go to mosques for tarawee7as many women usually do, Ii do it at home, I can't stand the crowds..plus,, the semll.
I would pass out.

Al-ain Rose said...

smell*

Uff!

BuJ said...

looool, it took two attempts to get this right :P

btw, i don't care much for spelling/grammar,, i know how to type it and khalas, that's all tha matters, what if there is a mistake here or there, al kamal li Allah!

its looking like i am going to pray more at home. the smell is bad. but i don't like ppl to touch me, especially when they try to step on my toe thinking it's iman!

however do i enjoy the run to the mosque. hate 2 use cars!

Al-ain Rose said...

its looking like i am going to pray more at home.
....
tsk tsk tsk I pray at home, U should go to mosque. tsk tsk tsk

I'm gonna tell ur dady.

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.