Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Enjoy your life, no matter how old you are


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I've seen this at Jumairah beach in the early mornings. Old ladies in Niqab bring what Im sure are their grandkids and end up on the swings themselves. lol.

No, I did not get on the swings... my walk in the sand prompted an asthma attack. sigh.

WHY must you bring up bad memories?!!!!!

Al-ain Rose said...

You are the one who looks for negative things to bring it up in any matter Abit.

I get on swings, slides, I ride my nephews cars and horse swings, I don't stop till they start crying.

Anonymous said...

Ya salam! I am the one looking for negativity? I think it's you who just admitted to making your poor nephews CRY by TAKING away their toys.

Evil.

Al-ain Rose said...

But I feel damn innocent and pure on the horse swing. Try riding one, Abit.No kidding.I'm serious.

Anonymous said...

Um... I will pass.

Al-ain Rose said...

lol
For better results on feeling more innocent, do it in front of your emplyees.

rosh said...

sweet pic :) and a true thought.

Emiratesque said...

Cute

Anonymous said...

everybody needs to enjoy wither blond, young, fat, covered or anything else.

the picture looks fake as they seem to be colliding into each other and too opposites in looks are being presented, maybe this is one of the images related to criticizing neqab.

Al-ain Rose said...

Madri Jassim. I only thought of the pic positively.

Anonymous said...

La la. I am good. Wallah, If I need to feel like a kid I will take a long nap!

Oh, those I miss, naps after lunch, every day. Sigh! lol.

Firefox said...

Rose, I'm exactly the same as you!
Swings make me feel giddy. ABIT knows!

Al-ain Rose said...

Oh, those I miss, naps after lunch, every day. Sigh! lol.

U miss something I do every day! Its not a nap actually, I'm off at 1, I get to home in 10 min, I take a shower, pray then have my lunch at like 2. I then start sleeping min 2 laiiiiiiiiiiiiin 7 pm. What do u think?

I broke my routine today. I'm at University right now waiting for the driver to pick me up. SHE'S LATE!!!!!!bamoot

Al-ain Rose said...

FF, have Abit get on a horse swing and get him pictured! Send it to me, it would be a really amazing entry on my blog.

Firefox said...

Haha you'll find a blog entry about my sudden death written by HIM if I attempt that. That's an amusing thought though.

Firefox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

U miss something I do every day! Its not a nap actually, I'm off at 1, I get to home in 10 min, I take a shower, pray then have my lunch at like 2. I then start sleeping min 2 laiiiiiiiiiiiiin 7 pm. What do u think?

Ya hathich. Ask FF what times I get home. Its weird, I want to nap yet love my job (Even though I bitch about it)

Anyways, dont get too used to it, as you move up, you'll get home later and later!

Yes, if you attempt that you will probably be found dead somewhere -_-

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.