I got her a gold ring, yesterday I had to leave work early to go the Jewellery shop. When the principal asked me about the reason, I said it was a personal matter that I can't tell, cause if she found out the reason she would'nt let me go. Just to get your mom a gift is not one of the best excuses to leave work, so I had to lie at her. hahai
In the shop, I got into an uncontrolled paroxysm of hysterical laughing that made the salesman feel condused and uncomfortable, I couldn't help it, I'm a laugh whore, but that's a long story.lol
Anyways, mom loved the gift I got her.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
Pages
Monday, March 22, 2010
Labels
- :P (1)
- A lil bit about my self (1)
- Abusing technology (1)
- Al Ain (1)
- Al Ain weather (1)
- and it's not a matter of opinion (1)
- Apple Orange (1)
- As random as it gets (4)
- awkward moment (1)
- back to my bb (1)
- backwardness (1)
- banana (1)
- BB (1)
- blocked site (1)
- blood (1)
- Book Fair (1)
- books (2)
- bored (1)
- bread (1)
- broadcasted msg via my bb (1)
- Café (1)
- Caramel the cat (1)
- Cartoon (1)
- celebrity (1)
- cheat (1)
- China (1)
- chit-chatting (1)
- college (1)
- conflict (1)
- contest (1)
- cooking (1)
- cracked me up (1)
- crush (1)
- cultural diversity (1)
- Dariwn's smarts (1)
- dealing with careless ppl (1)
- Dinosaurs (1)
- Dress (1)
- Dua'a (1)
- Emirati drama (1)
- Etisalat (1)
- fish (1)
- food (4)
- Forget (1)
- freind (1)
- from my life (6)
- fruit salad (1)
- funny (6)
- hallucinations (1)
- Harees (1)
- holidays (1)
- Hospital (1)
- In My Garden (1)
- iphone4 sucks at times (1)
- job (1)
- just 4 memories (1)
- kid (1)
- La tetfalsaff (1)
- laugh (1)
- local news (1)
- LOL (1)
- ma a3raf which one I get (1)
- moan (3)
- Mohammed Bin Rashed (1)
- Mother's day (1)
- My bb (1)
- My best reply ever (1)
- My birthday (1)
- My fav songs (1)
- My which bb-type-to-get story (1)
- National day celebration (1)
- new year (1)
- New Year resolutions (1)
- news (1)
- Nobel Prize (2)
- nothing better to blog on (1)
- old song (1)
- personal (1)
- Photo (1)
- photograpgy (1)
- photography (4)
- Poem (1)
- Poem I like (1)
- prayers (1)
- problem (2)
- psychos at work (1)
- Rain (1)
- Ramadan (1)
- random (3)
- random moan (1)
- Relaxation (1)
- religion (1)
- responsible (1)
- RIP (1)
- sad (1)
- Society (1)
- Something weird about me (1)
- songs (1)
- strang minds (1)
- supplications (1)
- technical probs (1)
- that's what happens when I sleep (1)
- the bomb (1)
- The nation (1)
- time (1)
- Trainee (2)
- UAE Dictionary (1)
- veil (1)
- Victory Team (1)
- weird (1)
- White lions (1)
- women rights (1)
- work (2)
- Yucky stuff (1)
- Zayed (2)
Links I Love
My Photolog
Links I love 2
About this blog
Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul.
Prophet Mohammed
Prophet Mohammed
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Freinds
.
39 comments:
Mother's day?
Isnt that in May?
uh-uh, it was yesterday...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother%27s_day
For most of the world it's in May.
You did know that it's a bid3a to most muftis (including the KSA's own ibn Baaz) who said it was 7aram?
So now one must ask why you bought a gift for your mother on a 7aram day... This should be good.
Nice, and looks vintage (in a good way). But she could kill someone with it.
No matter what we get our parents, we can't repay half of what they've done for us.
We don't need a day to remind us of our mothers, or fathers. One should love and respect his/her mother and father every single day of the year.
There is no harm of buying them a gift as long as you are not relating it to (Mother's day), which is a non-Islamic celebration.
There is no harm of buying them a gift as long as you are not relating it to (Mother's day), which is a non-Islamic celebration.
Agreed. Which is why I buy gifts for my aunt or fiance's mother every now and then, as a show of my gratitute to them. However buying your mother a gift on the so called mother's day is relating it to mother's day. You can tip toe around it, but I doubt God can be fooled. Maybe AAR, and all the others who partake, are trying to fool themselves.
Abit:
check out this, haboob:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother's_Day
Nice, and looks vintage (in a good way). But she could kill someone with it.
....
haha, vintage jewellery is what mom prefers.
.................................................
let's move to another topic with our Mofties Abit and El Shahlab,
*drums*
You say God will send me to hell for getting mom a gift on the Mother's day? C'MON!
What's Bid3a? Both of you are Bed3a, you were not there during the lifetime of the profet hahahah.
With All respect to the Saudies Islamic Scholars, sometimes their Fatawies or rulings are really really extreme, they are 'Mutashadedeen' like hell. I don't refer to them when I need to know as to the Hala and Haram matters, most of things are Haram according to them, especially after reading a book for I guess Ibn Uthaimain, in which he says that applying nail polish is Haram, and wearing bras is Makrooh or maybe haram I don't remember....no kidding, I remember my friend grabed the book and throw it away cause she got irritated of what she read.
There is no harm of buying them a gift as long as you are not relating it to (Mother's day), which is a non-Islamic celebration.
But I was waiting especially for this day to get her the gift.
What do you mean by non-Islamic, this day has nothing to do with religions. It's neither islamic, nor christian, nor Jewish.
Why do you mean by non-Islamic, this day has nothing to do with religions. It's neither islamic, nor christian, nor Jewish.
You said it yourself, ITS NOT ISLAMIC. Not islamic = Bid3a.
Also, the ORIGIN of this "holiday" IS A CHRISTIAN HOLIDAY:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothering_Sunday
Will you fast on Easter and get your mom a christmas gift as well?
Although I agree that the saudis are a bit extreme, I only gave Ibn Baaz as an example because he was considered one of the greatest muftis of the last century. And in this case, he is spot on.
Why this has actually made me a bit angry at you is that you DIDNT even know it was infact a christian holiday, and you dragged your poor mom into it.
If you want to sin then do it on your own where in Judgement day you will be judged for yourself. But to drag your mother into it... Who wishes ill on their mother by giving her a christian gift? and before you debate this, the PROPHET himself said that we shouldn't celebrate other religious holidays, even those of the people of the book.
If I were you, I would take that ring back, give it to a faqeer, and let it be. You WAITED for a christian holiday to show you love your mom? How Islamic. Then again you wear nail polish and fake nails so I didnt expect much "Islam" from you.
This is the new generation after all, Islamic by name only and as long as it doesnt interfere with what you want. Very very sad.
Abit, wow, seriously, a string of accusations and assumptions against me!...I need to sleep now. So I will show you tomorrow.
You wronged me alot.
I wronged no one. You are online happy about getting your mother a gift for a day based on a Christian Holiday.
I want you to be happy for loving your mother, She is the one who has heaven under her feet for you, and for getting her a gift of course, as it is a token of your love for her, but you should NOT be happy to commit a wrong or maybe even a sin AND drag your poor mother into it.
What you did was consciously WAITED (your words) to engaged in a bed3a. I didnt make any accusations that your own words/actions didnt warrant nor did I make assumptions as my accusations are all based on your words above.
based on my words?... you twist whatever you read to support your views.
Anywayz, you say that day is bed3a. okay. FIRST GIVE me a DEFINITION of the word? What's bed3a?
That's sweet of you. :-) My mum isn't big on jewelry.
And what? Bras are makrooh?!
*bands head*
FIRST GIVE me a DEFINITION of the word? What's bed3a?
And you call yourself a Muslim? You are over 20 and dont know what Bid3a is?
This fact tells me alot about you and your upbringing.
If I were you, I would think less about blogs and mother's day and devote an hour or so a day to actually understanding your own religion, as right now, I'm pretty sure you are a muslim by name alone.
A good place to start is to actually have Islamic legal books around you. Do you even own any fiqh books? Do you even know WHO are those who can be considered as great contributers to Islamic law?
No, you dont, because to you, fashion is more important than islam.
BUT I will give you this much, if you REALLY cared and REALLY felt that you might have made a mistake with this mother's day issue (Which you did) then here is a good place to start:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nawawi
In his books he defines things with very little room for "yemeen and yesaar" He is one of the reasons I consider myself a Shaf'i when it comes to Islamic law.
So maybe instead of buying more makeup, you can go to a bookstore and buy a book to help you answer your question: What's bed3a?
A question someone in your age should already know the answer to.
I didn't ask you to define the Bed3a cause I don't understand what it is, but I wanted to testify YOUR understanding for the term, which is I'm sure you (like most people) don't comprehened.
Before pointing your finger toward me, acusing me of being a bad Muslim, GO NOW AND THROW YOUR GIUTARS AWAY IN THE GARBAGE AND STOP LISTENING TO **JOHN HENRY** THAT ARE MORE **NON-ISLAMIC** THAN CELEBRATING THE MOTHER'S DAY.THEN COME BACK TO GIVE A SERMON ON THE PROHIBITION OF MAKING OUR MOMS HAPPY.
Now what? what do you say??
I feel, If the prophet was still around us, he wouldn't disapprove of me making my mom happy by buying her a gift on the mother's day. Why can't you learn to be tolerant like him? You say you read a lot of Islamic books?
Then again you wear nail polish and fake nails so I didnt expect much "Islam" from you.
....................................
You say wearing nail polish is Haram, Mr.Mofti? Who said that? so wearing Kohol is also Haram? wow!!
Plus, have I ever said that I wore fake nails? Where the heck did I say so? And you say you don't make assumptions and what you accused me of based on my own words? Show me where did I say that I wear fakke nails? or is only that You just enjoy throwing accusations like this?
Before pointing your finger toward me, acusing me of being a bad Muslim, GO NOW AND THROW YOUR GIUTARS AWAY IN THE GARBAGE AND STOP LISTENING TO **JOHN HENRY** THAT ARE MORE **NON-ISLAMIC** THAN CELEBRATING THE MOTHER'S DAY.THEN COME BACK TO GIVE A SERMON ON THE PROHIBITION OF MAKING OUR MOMS HAPPY.
1. Music ISNT HARAM nor is it a bid3a. And infact there is evidence that even the Prophet enjoyed Music.
2. Music is only haram if the SUBJECT matter is non-islamic OR the music (even being islamically acceptable) keeps you from your duties to god.
My music is actually NOT non-islamic. YOU would NOT know as you allow your dislike, to guide you. I doubt you have even read the lyrics of the songs I listen to. In many cases they are VERY ISLAMIC and preach self correction and bettering one's self.
Nor does my music keep me from my Islamic duties. If I am playing the guitar, and the athan goes, I set it aside, and go wash up for prayer.
Simple How about you do a search on islam and music before pointing fingers, hum? The SECOND Music is labled as HARAM by an ijma3, I will sell my guitars.
I DIDNT tell you you made a mistake in making your mom happy. I said you made a mistake it planning it to partake in a Christian holiday. BIT DIFFERENCE> Learn to comprehend what I am writing.
YOUR understanding for the term, which is I'm sure you (like most people) don't comprehened.
MY understanding is based on the best definition of the term, as I pointed out, both Imam Shaf'i and Imam Nawawi did that VERY VERY well. If YOUR understanding based on as good sources? Doubtful. I doubt you even own any of their books which are some of the basis of how Islamic law even works.
I unlike you dont mix MY understanding for what IS. That is exactly why I didnt give you MY definition, but asked you to go pick up one of those books and read it as it is for yourself. You probably have 13 LV bags but not one book on how to live your life according to what you claim is your religion. Pathetic.
I feel, If the prophet was still around us, he wouldn't disapprove of me making my mom happy by buying her a gift on the mother's day. Why can't you learn to be tolerant like him? You say you read a lot of Islamic books?
It was the PROPHET HIMSELF who gave told us in a hadith that we are not to engage in the festivities or festivals of other religions.
Once again, your puny brain does not or cannot see the different. He probably would have NO ISSUE AT ALL with your buying your mom a gift. HE WOULD HAVE A HUGE ISSUE of you doing so in celebration of a CHRISTIAN holiday.
Please tell me you are at least able to see the difference. Plus you starting your line with I FEEL just shows how high and mighty you are. WE HAVE IFTAAT ON THIS SUBJECT. WHO ARE YOU TO FEEL OR GUESS OR THIK when it is literally set in STONE?
You say wearing nail polish is Haram, Mr.Mofti?
WHERE DID I SAY THAT? SHOW ME. Once again your inability to comprehend the English language is amazing. Please refer to my newest blog entry where I say very plainly that WEARING NAIL POLISH IS NOT HARAM. I think even a stupid person would understand that.
HOWEVER, by WEARING nail polish you do make one of 2 points about yourself. Please read the newest blog post on Al Emarati for what I mean.
As for the fake nails bit. It isnt an assumption Look at the nails in the picture above. They are fake.
It's a beautiful ring, Rose. Looks vintage. May I ask -- are Emirati folks into yellow gold or do you also prefer white gold? I know yellow gold is sold across the GCC.
It's a blessing you could afford a gift for your mom using your income. It's not necessarily the value or the sort of gift we give our parents or the loved ones that matter more to them, but rather the objective / the gesture, from the heart. I'm sure your mom felt your thoughts & your love toward her. I'm sure the good guy up there felt similar :) I bought my mom a Herems scarf last Christmas. She loves scarves.
BTW did you read about Hissa Hilal and her poetry? Sort of echoes what you say. Here is the link http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100322/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_gulf_poetry_of_protest
You did know that it's a bid3a to most muftis (including the KSA's own ibn Baaz) who said it was 7aram?
......................................
Oh really? You read about Ibn Bazz's Fatwa on celebrating the mother's day but you didn't redat his Fatwa about Music? ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. YOU say music are HALAL?
Guys, attention please, John Henry is an Islamic Munshid according to what Abit is saying hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha.
okay, now, don't be offensive to me whenever I make you appear stupid and show others your contradictions. You contradict yourself alot.
Read this please.
فتوي الشيخ إبن باز رحمه الله في الغناء
فتوى لسماحة الشيخ / عبدالعزيز بن باز رحمه الله تعالى
إن الإستماع إلى الأغاني حرام ومنكر ، ومن أسباب مرض القلوب وقسوتها وصدها عن ذكر الله والصلاة ، وقد فسر أكثر أهل العلم قوله تعالى : (( ومن الناس من يشتري لهو الحديث )) لقمان :6 بالغناء وكان عبدالله بن مسعود رضي الله عنه يقسم على أن لهو الحديث هو الغناء ، وإذا كان الغناء مع آلة لهو كالربابة والعود والكمان والطبل صار التحريم أشد ، وذكر بعض العلماء أن الغناء بآلة لهو محرم إجماعاً ، فالواجب الحذر من ذلك وقد صح عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه قال : ((ليكونن من أمتي أقوام يستحلون الحر والحرير والخمر والمعازف)) والحرهو الفرج الحرام - يعني الزنا والمعازف هي الأغاني وآلات الطرب ، وأوصيك وغيرك بسماع إذاعة القرآن الكريم وبرنامج نور على الدرب ففيهما فوائد عظيمة وشغل شاغل عن سماع الأغاني وآلات الطرب ، أما الزواج فيشرع فيه ضرب الدف مع الغناء المعتاد الذي ليس فيه دعوة إلى محرم ولامدح لمحرم في وقت من الليل للنساء خاصة لإعلان النكاح والفرق بينه وبين السفاح كما صحت السنة بذلك عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ، أما الطبل فلا يجوز ضربه في العرس ، بل يكتفى بالدف خاصة ، ولا يجوز استعمال مكبرات الصوت في إعلان النكاح ومايقال فيه من الأغاني المعتادة لما في ذلك من الفتنة العظيمة والعواقب الوخيمة وإيذاء المسلمين ولا يجوز أيضاً إطالة الوقت في ذلك بل يكتفى بالوقت القليل الذي يحصل به إعلان النكاح لأن إطالة الوقت تفضي إلى إضاعة صلاة الفجر والنوم عن أدائها في وقتها وذلك من أكبر المحرمات ومن أعمال المنافقين - اهـ
هذه أدلة تحريم الغناء من أقوال السلف الصالح رضوان الله عليهم : قال أبو بكر الصديق رضي الله عنه : الغناء والعزف مزمار الشيطان . وقال الإمام مالك بن أنس رحمه الله تعالى : الغناء إنما يفعله الفساق عندنا. والشافعية يشبهون الغناء بالباطل والمحال . وقال الإمام أحمد رحمه الله تعالى : الغناء ينبت النفاق في القلب فلا يعجبني . وقال أصحاب الإمام أبي حنيفة رحمهم الله تعالى : استماع الأغاني فسق . وقال عمر بن عبدالعزيز رحمه الله نعالى : الغناء بدؤه من الشيطان وعاقبته سخط الرحمن . وقال الإمام القرطبي: الغناء ممنوع بالكتاب والسنة . وقال الإمام ابن الصلاح : الغناء مع آلة الإجماع على تحريمه
.
...هذا حكم الغناء كما جاء في تفسير ابن كثير رحمه الله :
قال تعالى ......(سورة لقمان)...:
وَمِنْ النَّاسِ مَنْ يَشْتَرِي لَهْوَ الْحَدِيثِ لِيُضِلَّ عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَيَتَّخِذَهَا هُزُوًا أُولَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُهِينٌ
لما ذكر تعالى حال السعداء وهم الذين يهتدون بكتاب الله وينتفعون بسماعه كما قال تعالى "الله نزّل أحسن الحديث كتابا متشابها مثاني تقشعر منه جلود الذين يخشون ربهم ثم تلين جلودهم وقلوبهم إلى ذكر الله" الآية عطف بذكر حال الأشقياء الذين أعرضوا عن الانتفاع بسماع كلام الله وأقبلوا على استماع المزامير والغناء بالألحان وآلات الطرب كما قال ابن مسعود في قوله تعالى "ومن الناس من يشتري لهو الحديث ليضل عن سبيل الله" قال هو والله الغناء. روى ابن جرير عن سعيد بن جبير عن أبي الصهباء البكري أنه سمع عبد الله بن مسعود وهو يسأل عن هذه الآية "ومن الناس من يشتري لهو الحديث ليضل عن سبيل الله" فقال عبد الله بن مسعود الغناء والله الذي لا إله إلا هو يرددها ثلاث مرات: حدثنا عمرو بن علي أبي الصهباء أنه سأل ابن مسعود عن قول الله "ومن الناس من يشتري لهو الحديث" قال الغناء وكذا قال ابن عباس وجابر وعكرمة وسعيد بن جبير ومجاهد ومكحول وعمرو بن شعيب وعلي بن نديمة. وقال الحسن البصري نزلت هذه الآية "ومن الناس من يشتري لهو الحديث ليضل عن سبيل الله بغير علم" في الغناء والمزامير: وقال قتادة قوله "ومن الناس من يشتري لهو الحديث ليضل عن سبيل الله بغير علم" والله لعله لا ينفق فيه مالا ولكن شراؤه استجابة بحسب المرء من الضلالة أن يختار حديث الباطل على حديث الحق وما يضر على ما ينفع وقيل أراد بقوله "يشتري لهو الحديث" اشتراء المغنيات من الجواري قال ابن أبي حاتم حدثنا حدثنا محمد بن إسماعيل الأحمسي عن أبي أمامة عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال "لا يحل بيع المغنيات ولا شراؤهن وأكل أثمانهن حرام وفيهم أنزل الله عز وجل علي" ومن الناس من يشتري لهو الحديث ليضل عن سبيل الله" وهكذا رواه الترمذي وابن جرير من حديث عبيد الله بن زحر بنحوه ثم قال الترمذي هذا حديث غريب وضعف علي بن يزيد المذكور "قلت" علي وشيخه والراوي عنه كلهم ضعفاء والله أعلم وقال الضحاك في قوله تعالى "ومن الناس من يشتري لهو الحديث" قال يعني الشرك وبه قال عبد الرحمن بن زيد بن أسلم واختار ابن جرير أنه كل كلام يصد عن آيات الله واتباع سبيله وقوله "ليضل عن سبيل الله" أي إنما يصنع هذا للتخالف للإسلام وأهله. وعلى قراءة فتح الياء تكون اللام لام العاقبة أو تعليلا للأمر القدري أي قيضوا لذلك ليكونوا كذلك وقوله تعالى "ويتخذها هزوا" قال مجاهد يتخذ سبيل الله هزوا يستهزئ بها وقال قتادة يعني يتخذ آيات الله هزوا وقول مجاهد أولى وقوله "أولئك لهم عذاب مهين" أي استهانوا بآيات الله وسبيله أهينوا يوم القيامة في العذاب الدائم المستمر.
okay, all you have to do now:
1. Throw your giutars away,
2. stop listening to John Henry,
then I will take your views and opinions seriously.
God, you can't make me able to believe you. what you say is different than what you do.
Apparently, you are your own Mofti, if you like or are interested in something then you make it Halal no matter what.
As for the fake nails bit. It isnt an assumption Look at the nails in the picture above. They are fake.
..........
LOL!! Fake? Am I having a convsersation with an alien? you are from the outer space? haven't you ever seen nails? ppl around you are nails-less? THOSE ARE MY REAL NAILS YOU DUMBASS.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Rosh, thank you, you can't imagine how happy mom was when I gave her the gift.
are Emirati folks into yellow gold or do you also prefer white gold? I know yellow gold is sold across the GCC
Most Emiratie women,especially the younger generations, are NOT into yellow gold, I don't own any piece of yellow gold, all of what I have is white.Mom wears both yellow and white, this time I thought to get her yellow gold cause most of what she owns is Platinum.
For me, I'm not a jewellery person, I don't wear them unless I'm in a wedding party and mom forces me to put on some. I'm much into the casuall accessories, they're more beautiful and trendy than the heavey boring gold.
I'm sure your mom felt your thoughts & your love toward her
...
True rosh, actually it's not the present itself what made her pleased, it's her feeling of how much she means to her caring and loving daughter. It's the thought that counts.
okay, all you have to do now:
1. Throw your giutars away,
2. stop listening to John Henry,
then I will take your views and opinions seriously.
WHERE IS THE IJMA3? I did ask for Ijma3. WHERE IS IT? My exact words were:
"The SECOND Music is labled as HARAM by an ijma3, I will sell my guitars."
YOu have given me examples of IJTIHAD, single individuals giving heir opinions. And even though some are very renowned, where is the IJMA3 I asked for?
It doesnt exist.
I will now do what you did, find IJTIHAD to show that Music is NOT Haram:
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503545728
And most importantly:
Some jurists of the classical era of Muslim scholarship opined that music is forbidden both by the Qur'an and by the Hadith. They believe that Muhammad censured the use of musical instruments in the report from him: "There will be among my Ummah people who will regard as permissible adultery, silk, alcohol and musical instruments,"[1]; Some of the Islamic scholars of the past agreed upon this.[2] However others including Imam Nawawi permit music stating that the prohibition of music and instruments at the time of the Prophet related to the usage - at the time the polytheists would use music and musical instruments as part of their worships. The others who saw the permissibility of music include Qadhi Abu Bakr Ibn al-Arabi and Qadhi Iyyad from the Malikis, Imam Abu Hamid al-Ghazali and al-Izz ibn Abdesalam from the Shaafi'is, Mawlana Jalaluddeen Ar-Rumi from the Hanafis, and Ibn Hazm from the Dhahiris. Imam Ghazali also reports a narration from the saint al-Khidr, where he expressed a favourable opinion of music, provided it be within the usage limitation of virtous areas.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_music
You do know what a math-hab is, yes? I am a Shaf3i. And thus I follow Imam Shaf3i and the rest of his school of law, including Imam Nawawi. Which both permitted Music under the criteria I stated above.
God, you can't make me able to believe you. what you say is different than what you do.
Apparently, you are your own Mofti, if you like or are interested in something then you make it Halal no matter what.
Not at all, I am going thru life as a muslim, guided by the book then hadith, and finally Ijma3. Only those 3 ways can make something haram. When one person makes a fatwa, it is Ijtihad, and it is binding ONLY ON HIMSELF.
You have almost zero understanding of how the Islamic law structure works. Again, instead of flipping me the bird with THIRTY FIVE bottles of nail polish, I suggest at least getting one or 2 books on Islamic jurisprudence.
So where am I doing something and telling you something else?
As I said, 1/2 of Islam has stated it's haram, and 1/2 say it isnt, and ALOT has been written, and I believe Al Nawawi, as he makes the most sense. HOWEVER, when you can find me an IJMA3, come talk to me.
Also, lets say I was the WORST Muslim ever, lets assume I drank and smoked and didnt pray, would all that change the fact that YOU just DID something sinful? No.
Dont look for other people's faults to justify your own.
It is true when they say that women were created from a crooked rib. No matter how many degrees or how much you read or how much you know, you are still a3waj.
This is the fact. YOU DID SOMETHING THAT WE NEED NO IJMA3 TO KNOW IS WRONG AS IT WAS FORBIDDEN BY THE PROPHET HIMSELF.
AND YOU DID IT KNOWINGLY.
This is in your mizan sayiaatich.
My music MAY OR MAY NOT be a sayia. Celebrating mother's day IS.
No response to the fake nail thing? lol.
WHERE IS THE IJMA3? I did ask for Ijma3. WHERE IS IT? My exact words were>
Let's assume there is No Ijma3,,,,,, does this fact MAKE them HALAL too????? of course NOT.
So, you are not sure whether Music is Haram or Halal.. In this case, the PROHPHET said, when you are NOT SURE whether the situation is Haram or Halal, or it's a matter that you doubt, then,for your SAFETY, stay AWAY of it (The Shubuhaat or the DOUBTS, you know them, John Henry is one of those shubuhaat). You'be better GIVE UP than reapeating like a parrot "there's no Ijma3" about it.
Read this Hadeeth of the prophet(peace be upon him),
عن أبي عبدالله النعمان بن بشير رضي الله عنهما قال : سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول : ( إن الحلال بيّن والحرام بيّن ، وبينهما أمور مشتبهات لا يعلمهن كثير من الناس ، فمن اتقى الشبهات فقد استبرأ لدينه وعرضه ، ومن وقع في الشبهات فقد وقع في الحرام ، كالراعي يرعى حول الحمى يوشك أن يرتع فيه ، ألا وأن لكل ملك حمى ، ألا وإن حمى الله محارمه ، إلا وإن في الجسد مضغة إذا صلحت صلح الجسد كله ، وإذا فسدت فسد الجسد كله ، ألا وهي القلب ) رواه البخاري و مسلم
Of course, you PUNY BRAIN needs some Shar7, here you are:
الشرح
جاء الكلام في هذا الحديث العظيم عن قضيّتين أساسيّتين ، هما : "تصحيح العمل ، وسلامة القلب " ، وهاتان القضيّتان من الأهمية بمكان ؛ فإصلاح الظاهر والباطن يكون له أكبر الأثر في استقامة حياة الناس وفق منهج الله القويم .
وهنا قسّم النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم الأمور إلى ثلاثة أقسام ، فقال : ( إن الحلال بيّن ، والحـرام بيّن ) فالحلال الخالص ظاهر لا اشتباه فيه ، مثل أكل الطيبات من الزروع والثمار وغير ذلك ، وكذلك فالحرام المحض واضحةٌ معالمه ، لا التباس فيه ، كتحريم الزنا والخمر والسرقة إلى غير ذلك من الأمثلة .
أما القسم الثالث ، فهو الأمور المشتبهة ، وهذا القسم قد اكتسب الشبه من الحلال والحرام ، فتنازعه الطرفان ، ولذلك خفي أمره على كثير من الناس ، والتبس عليهم حكمه.
على أن وجود هذه المشتبـهات لا ينـافي ما تقرر في النصوص من وضوح الدين ، كقول الله عزوجل : { ونزّلنا عليك الكتاب تبيانا لكل شيء } ( النحل : 69 ) ، وقوله : { يبيّن الله لكم أن تضلّوا والله بكل شيء عليم } ( النساء : 176 ) ، وكذلك ما ورد في السنّة النبويّة نحو قوله صلى الله عليه وسلم : ( تركتكم على البيضاء ليلها كنهارها لا يزيغ عنها بعدي إلا هالك ) رواه أحمد و ابن ماجة ، فهذه النصوص وغيرها لا تنافي ما جاء في الحديث الذي بين أيدينا ، وبيان ذلك : أن أحكام الشريعة واضحة بينة ، وبعض الأحكام يكون وضوحها وظهورها أكثر من غيرها ، أما المشتبهات فتكون واضحة عند حملة الشريعة خاصة ، وخافية على غيرهم ، ومن خلال ذلك يتبيّن لك سر التوجيه الإلهي لعباده في قوله : { فاسألوا أهل الذكر إن كنتم لا تعلمون } ( الأنبياء : 7 ) ؛ لأن خفاء الحكم لا يمكن أن يعم جميع الناس ، فالأمة لا تجتمع على ضلالة .
BRB
YOu have given me examples of IJTIHAD, single individuals giving heir opinions. And even though some are very renowned, where is the IJMA3 I asked for?
Where's the Ijma3 that celebrating the mother's day is HARAM?
How do you sort it as a Bed3a? Pizza's a Christian invention too, don't you eat Pizza? why isn't it a Bed3a?
Giutars are a Christian invention too, and there were no guitars at the age and day of the prophet, why don't they count as Bed3a? HUH???? Yalla Gool???
I will now do what you did, find IJTIHAD to show that Music is NOT Haram
I know. You would even pay a Mofti for making it Halal for you. I know you could do anything to prove others wrong and to show you are the right.
Ask your self NOW nad be honest, if the prophet was still around, would you think he would approve of you listening to your John Henry, which you claim he's an Islamic Munshid?, Say either YES, or NO. Of course your honest answer would be NO, he wouldn't, but since you hate being wrong, I'm sure you will find a way to get out of it. Am I putting you in a tight corner? :D
Not at all, I am going thru life as a muslim, guided by the book then hadith, and finally Ijma3. Only those 3 ways can make something haram. When one person makes a fatwa, it is Ijtihad, and it is binding ONLY ON HIMSELF.
Even if it was a Fatwa by Ijtihad, it doesn't mean you can neglect it. As for Music, MOST(and I mean MOST) of the scholars say it's prohibited, even if it was Not prohibited, that doesn't make it permitted, it makes Makrooh or a doubt(Shubha), and the prophet URGED US to stay away of doubts or shubuhaat. Read the Hadeeth above.
My music MAY OR MAY NOT be a sayia
Yeah it's a doubt, Shubha, LEAVE IT, the prophet(pbuh) SAID.
BRB
back to the mather's day whether it's Bed3ah or not .
The Bed3a is to come up with actions that neither Allah nor the prophet told us to do AS TO WORSHIPS, such as prayers, Dua'as, ..etc. For instance, comimng up with a new type of prayer and call it "salat Al Tasabee7" is an example of Bed3a,the prophet(pbuh) didn't do such kind of *woriship*, it's was innovated by some but wasn't done by the prophet.
So bed3a is creating a new way of WORSHIPPING. You generalized the term of be3da by making it covers all aspects of life, thje term is originally limitted to worships, according to your understanding, anything that the prophet didn't do or have during his lifetime is a Bed3a, according to your 'understanding' of the term:
1. Shaikh Zayed's death anniversary is Bed3a.
2.Computers are Bed3a.
3.Cars are Bed3a.
4.The teacher's day is Bed3a.
5.Bloggers are Bed3a.
6.Graduation parties are bed3a.
and so on...................
Mother's day is just like the international Tree Day, the international woman day, the teacher's Day ...etc. To creat some actions that contribute in boosting and strengthening social bonds ISN'T haram or Bed3a. Maybe your issue is with the word "celebration"? since we only celebrate 2 Eids? Okay let's not use it. Call it an anniversary.
New SOCIAL actions are NOT Bed3a since they don't hold something against what Quraan or Sunnah came with.
Music ISNT HARAM nor is it a bid3a. And infact there is evidence that even the Prophet enjoyed Music.
Tell us plz where you found this nonsense? What's the evidence of what you claim?T he prophet enjoyed Music?...Astagferulla!! tsk tsk tsk... Allah yehedeek.
I'm tired of you......
lol
LOL! I would NOT pay a mufti!
Yes, It is a shubha, and thus my CHOICE to leave it or not. I choose not to, once again, when I have an Ijma3 saying this is NOT a SHUBHA, NOT MAKROOH, but HARAM, I will sell then in the same hour! I promise!
Even if it was a Fatwa by Ijtihad, it doesn't mean you can neglect it. As for Music, MOST(and I mean MOST) of the scholars say it's prohibited
TRUE! But the Shaf3i school of law allows Music. And that is what I am following. Once again, when there is an Ijma3, I will leave it.
I posted the evidence that the prophet listened to music. WOMEN SINGING. Reread it:
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?pagename=IslamOnline-English-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503545728
My understadning of Bed3a is EXACTLY as the Shaf3i school describes it. DID you go and read what that school of law states?
They state that Bid3a is TWO types. GOOD AND BAD, and so things can fall under either of those categories. And each categories has many sub categories. In general, GOOD med3a is to be embraced, BAD to be rejected.
1. Shaikh Zayed's death anniversary is Bed3a.
2.Computers are Bed3a.
3.Cars are Bed3a.
4.The teacher's day is Bed3a.
5.Bloggers are Bed3a.
6.Graduation parties are bed3a.
ALL the above are infact Bid3a, some are good, and some bad. Yes, I agree. The bad, according to the Shaf3i school, should be rejected.
Mother's day is just like the international Tree Day
No it isnt. Mothers day is a CHRISTIAN day, tree day is not.
BIG DIFFERENCE.
I hope your mother likes her Easter and Christmas gifts as well. Will you get married in a Church as well Inshallah? Shall I get you a gold cross?
I'm tired of you......
lol
Oh not as much as I am tired of you. You even made firefox call me at midnight and ARGUE in YOUR favor.
When I explained exactly what I meant, she told me ok, you do have points, yes.
MUAHAHAHA! So I am actually angry at you for making my own fiance take your side.
Answer my questions in my previous posts. Don't just choose what you can find an escape for.
still..u are a double starndard person to me.
Yes, It is a shubha, and thus my CHOICE to leave it or not
No dear, it's not up to you to choose to leave it or not. Go and read the prophet's Hadeeth about doubts.
Hey, your hypocrisy is showing!!
No dear, it's not up to you to choose to leave it or not.
Actually, you are once again wrong. It is up to the individual 100% to choose a mathhab, and all 4 are considered CORRECT even though in many cases they differ. So you are WRONG again.
Go and read the prophet's Hadeeth about doubts.
So am I to understand that simply by READING a hadith you and I are going to come to conclutions BETTER than the 4 imams? Do you think your understanding of these issues will ever be better than theirs?
If your answer is yes then you are delusional. If your answer is no then you have accepted that individual readinsg of hadith are flawed. this is why ALL 4 mathahib have TAFSEER of ALL hadith and LAWS based on that.
I follow the SHaf3i mathhab. It states, based on it's undertanding of quran and sunnah, that Music is NOT haram NOR shubha.
I will add that it is the ONLY one of the 4 that states this. and this is one of the reasons I have chosen it. (There are more, and better reasons as well)
When you sit here and argue that listening to music is haram, what do you base that on? I base my understanding that it isnt haram on the Shaf3i school that explicitly states that it, like other things, are only haram in specific instances (That I listed a few above)
Instead of sitting here arguing with someone who DOES infact know EXACTLY what the shaf3i mathhab says in these issues, I suggest you go and for 6 months, instead of wasting money on LV bags and lattes, go and investigate the 4 schools of law and determine the similarities, differences, and which best suites you.
When you can answer my questions backed by a mathhab with decent understanding rather than posting random ahadith, then we will talk.
For now though, please answer this:
DO YOU PUT ON AND TAKE OFF YOUR NAIL POLISH 5 TIMES A DAY?
Simple, the answer is a YES or NO. Thats is. So please answer me.
Hey, your hypocrisy is showing!!
How am I a hypocrite when I have the book by Imam Nawawi, the greatest of the Shaf3i school, in my hand, that states that music is NOT haram?
Do you hold a legal book by Imam ibn Malik in your hand to argue against me? Doubtful.
And once again, EVEN IF I were the WORST muslim on earth, does that forgive you celebrating a CHRSITIAN HOLIDAY?
DOES IT? even if I murdered 123456788654345678 people, does that somehow make it ok for YOU to celebrate a CHRSITIAN holiday?
Once again, You are at fault here, you have done a wrong and know it, and are clawing at anything not knowing that I have a LIBRABY at home with almost ever book of the Shaf3i imams and have READ and STUDIED many of them.
You also have or are making the fault of not praying or not praying correctly due to incorrect wudu and also try to claw at something to change the subject.
YOU CELEBRATED A CHRISTIAN HOLIDAY.
YOU EITHER DONT PRAY OR DONT PRAY CORRECTLY.
Those are the facts. State, do, and type as you like. THOSE ARE THE FACTS.
Oh, and where is your response to the fake nails thing?
ARE THOSE FAKE NAILS IN THE PICTURE?
Be honest please.
I understand from what u have stated above, that you are qualified to talk about Islamic Fiqh. Do you have a degree proves so? No u are a banker. U have nothing to do with Fiqh.then, I say, HUSH UP, you listen to John Henry and play with guitars you are not one to talk. Reading an article or two isn't enough to make you qualified to release Fatawai.
When I want to ask you about a new Album or song, I will refer to you. When I have a question or I need an Eftaa on a matter I have the phone number of the Islamic thinker Doctor Ahmed Al Kubaisi on my phone, I call him, and most of the time he answers. So calm downn and save your effort and time.
As for my nail polish, and this the last time I argue with u about, I usually wear it when I don't have to pray. When I pray and feel like wearing, I use the removable type so when I want to pray I just pull it out.
As for my nails, for the hundred time, these are my natural nails. And for ur information and so u get happy, I've had 3 nails BROKEN for unkown reason. But I think it's ur 'eye'.
Reading an article or two isn't enough to make you qualified to release Fatawai.
WHERE DID I RELEASE EVEN ONE FATWA? Again, you do not READ what I write. You are so afraid of being wrong (Which you are) now that you are assuming things I didnt write. SHOW ME ONE FATWA I MADE.
I understand from what u have stated above, that you are qualified to talk about Islamic Fiqh
Then you understand incorrectly, which isnt a surprise given your shitty education in Al Ain. Bas yalla. I am NOT qualified to do so, and I am NOT talking from my own. I am handing you what a true mathhab says on these issues.
Islamic thinker Doctor Ahmed Al Kubaisi
Please ask him if HE can make judgements AGAINST one of the 4 schools of law. I'd like to hear his answer.
you listen to John Henry and play with guitars you are not one to talk
Why? Once again, according to the SHAF3I SCHOOL OF LAW, THAT IS PERFECTLY FINE.
A WHOLE SCHOOL OF LAW STATES THAT ITS FINE, WHO ARE YOU TO DEBATE THAT? Tell me please. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
Oh, and please let me know what mathhab you follow, do you even know? No, you dont. You call your Ahmed this or that (Why do you have a man's number in your phone in the 1st place? Hum?) and take his OPINIONS as law.
When what you should be doing is studying up on this religion's laws and legal schools yourself.
I stated in a post that I am a bad Muslim, but you are the worst, maybe even a munafiqa.
And I'm sorry, but I havent read one or two articles. For the last 7 or so years AT LEAST 2 hours a night has been spent on better understanding my religion as I had been faced by questions in the west by Christians that I am ashamed to say at 22 could not answer.
Innas echoofoon alkul be3ain 6abfah. if you are Muqasara in your study of your religion, please dont assume we all are. Some of us, even with far more responsibilities, are up till 3 am studying and praying qiyam al lail. Unlike you Mrs. I take a nap.
When I pray and feel like wearing, I use the removable type so when I want to pray I just pull it out.
So you expect me to believe that you put on nail polish only for 5 hours? then do that again, only for 3 or 4 hours?
No, you are lying. 100% lying.
And I'm sorry, but those are fake nails, which are even worse than nail polish as they are not "removable" and are waterproof.
I'm not stupid, I know what fake nails look like.
But I think it's ur 'eye'.
Maybe it's your own stupidity. Watch what you are doing next time and dont blame your own actions on others.
and this the last time I argue with u about
We will see. If you respond we will know you are lying about this point.
BRB
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.