Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

In the pharmacy without contacts

Just 5 hours ago, I was going to the Pharmacy (WITHOUT my CONTACTS on) to get Permea Plus tablets as I ran out of them. As I was walking to get into the pharmacy, I was followed by 2 guys, calling out some silly comments like "Ya waili ana" "Ta3ali" and wishing out loud if they were my shoes or the ground I was stepping on. Not only was I going to trip and fall infront of them, but also I got really an unforgettable moment in the pharmacy. I asked the pharmacist about these tablets, she asked me to hold on while she was looking for them, I was searching for them myself on the shelves, she said sorry we don't have, as she finished her statement, I said with a clear voice: Khalas! I found it, this one!! I picked it up and held it up to show her. But that wasn't Permea. It was a box of condoms that has exactly the same color of the tablets I want to get. Two Emiratie guyz were standing just next to me watching.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muahahahahahahahahahahaha! This is as funny as the time you burnt the bread by "accident."

My only question is WHY didnt you have your contacts in?

Al-ain Rose said...

Abit, yesterday I had been wearing the contacts since 6 o o'clock, so I thought to take them off cuz really they got me a headach.
I didn't think I would need them since I will only pick up the tablest then directly get back home. But see what I got throught. Never again.

Anonymous said...

Yalla, What was the problem?

Al-ain Rose said...

There was no problem thank Allah, Permea plus tablets are vitamns for the skin/hair/nail's health.They should be taken for 4 months a year.

Anonymous said...

I sadly know what they are... When I had LONG (like down to my back) hair I took them! I also used uber expensive salon only shampoo and conditioners!

So what if a few random guys think you are a deviant! LOL! My brother just read this and he has his to say:

THis is what happens when you depend on something so un-natural as contacts.

You have a new fan!

rosh said...

Stuff happens..

I didn't know there are tablets for hair and nail growth? Really. Just eat healthy, drink fluids and exercise. I never got in to the tablet diet, though most of my friends in the city are into all sorts of stuff -- Aalli, Xanax, Valium amongst other goodies!

Anonymous said...

Xanax is my friend! You cant sleep? BAM! You all of a sudden can!

rosh said...

Exercises! And Pray IT out ABIT. Believe in the strength of prayer. A sincere prayer has all the answers. You don't have to be a bible-thumper-know-it-all-freako. Instead be sincere in your heart of hearts. Anyhooo that's what I do, when in darkness. Helps!

rosh said...

What's with the Miley Cirus phrase -- "Ultra Blue"? Rose's nail colour :)

Al-ain Rose said...

Grrrrr rosh. Stop teasing.
"Believe in the strength of prayer. A sincere prayer has all the answers."
Amen.
Rosh, I can't depend only on diet to get all the essential vitamens needed for my s/h/n health. Plus, I take them also cuz I used to have my hair's strands falling out like hell for months, everyday, I dunno what the reason was bass Permea gave me good results.

Al-ain Rose said...

So what if a few random guys think you are a deviant! LOL!
...
I guess they did. That's why I threw the stuff at the pharmacist and vanished in a wink, I even didn't say thanks for her.

THis is what happens when you depend on something so un-natural as contacts.

You have a new fan!
...
Wow I have another assumptions-making fan! Tell him I weae contacts for only MEDICAL reason,not for consmetic purpose, ya'ani they are.. colorless!

Al-ain Rose said...

Xanax is my friend! You cant sleep? BAM! You all of a sudden can!
....
Panadol Night, you're gonna pass out immediately.

Al-ain Rose said...

sadly know what they are... When I had LONG (like down to my back) hair I took them! I also used uber expensive salon only shampoo and conditioners!
...
Hot Oil treatments are also very good in a weekly basis for ur long hair, just apply a good amount and lift it up then cover it with a plastic case for 1/2 an hour. Then u can show off ur amazing long hair!

Anonymous said...

Exercises! And Pray IT out ABIT. Believe in the strength of prayer. A sincere prayer has all the answers. You don't have to be a bible-thumper-know-it-all-freako. Instead be sincere in your heart of hearts. Anyhooo that's what I do, when in darkness. Helps!

I agree. But sometimes, there are things that a person cant do alone, and even his prayers cant change the fact that he is wired in a specific way. I dont not sleep because of heaviness on my heart or shoulders. I simply dont sleep. Xanax is a great way to trick my body into sleeping. Even on the worst night, I can stand and pray qiyam all night, and at 4 am STILL not be tired.

Ultrablue has always been my online name, I changed it when I started my poetry blog as my poetry collection is called "This Tragedy in Verse."

BUt yes, ultrablue has always been the case, infact if you check out my myspace that was created around 2002 ago it's also that username. Its the name of an Utada album AND more importantly a Thrice song. Go to youtube and search for ultra blue thrice and listen to it. Somehow I think you would enjoy it.

Wow I have another assumptions-making fan! Tell him I weae contacts for only MEDICAL reason,not for consmetic purpose, ya'ani they are.. colorless!

Aha! Now who is making assumptions? He didnt call it un-natural because he assumed it was colored and for fashion! He KNEW you used the medical ones. He was saying that putting a piece of plastic IN your eyes is UN NATURAL! We all wear glasses. The thought of sticking things in a very 7asas place is... scary.

SO NOW WHO ASSUMED YA MAMA?!

Xanax is my friend! You cant sleep? BAM! You all of a sudden can!
....
Panadol Night, you're gonna pass out immediately.

Panadol night is nothing, Xanax is a CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE and in the UAE must be prescribed on a special govt controlled form, and only specific doctors (like a therapist) can prescribe them. A simple 1/2 MG (HALF A MILLIGRAM!!!) tablet will make you sleep for a whole night.

So who prescribes them for me? The same guy who prescribes my mood modification pills and my anti depressants! WOOO! Your readers are insane! WOOO!

Although your oil treatment idea is cool... and would probably make me smell like Dihin Tata, I did say that I USED to have noice long hair. Sadly at my age I am going bold! *cries*

But seeing as how my dad went bold at 18! I guess Im lucky! lol.

Al-ain Rose said...

We all wear glasses.

But..I don't wanna look nerd!!! O-O

Sadly at my age I am going bold! *cries*

Why the heck do men go bald at such an early age? Well, Keep ur Sufras on all time.

Anonymous said...

I do! *cries* Well, a shimagh anyways. I actually hardly ever wear a white sufra, and if I do it's a white shimagh. It stays on better!

*cries* You shouldnt point out my baldness. I'm self conscious!

Firefox said...

Haha! That is hilarious. I've been prone to similar clumsiness.

How can you leave the house without contacts? Your eyesight must be much better than mine.Eek. I can't even function at home without my contacts. I wore glasses most of my life but I feel prettier without them. Yay for contacts! The pros outweigh the cons for sure.

P.S Baldness opens the door for a military cut and those cuts are hawt!

Al-ain Rose said...

I'm self conscious!
...
Oh wayedd!

How can you leave the house without contacts?

I usually don't dare.. Bass as I told Abit previously I thought that would only a 5 minutes job.

Al-ain Rose said...

Would be*

Anonymous said...

I'm self conscious!
...
Oh wayedd!

WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!?!?! -_-

Al-ain Rose said...

Ur smart u know what that is supposed to mean.hhhh

Anonymous said...

I'm not smart actually. IF I were I wouldnt be online arguing with you over your snide comment!

-_-

Al-ain Rose said...

Hush up inzain -- another friendly comment for a self conscious guy.

Anonymous said...

YOU are one of the reasons Im so unbalanced! *cries*

Al-ain Rose said...

Me??? I'm innocent and so angelic...

Anonymous said...

Thats what all women think. you guys are the devil and just dont know it!

Al-ain Rose said...

Do you have a complex of women or what?

Anonymous said...

Condoms manufacturers must become more innovative to diffrentiate there products from now on in order to avoid embarecing shy people:P

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.