Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Help please, can anyone tell how to fix this?

The Font & color page appears BLANK, so I'm unable to make changes in the font and color of my blog, I need to know if it's only me who's got the problem or it's a common problem in blogger, recently?

Here's how it appears, see, no options to choose, there's only an empty box with the orange and blue buttons below:




34 comments:

Anonymous said...

It depends on the template you are using. Example, in my poetry blog the template doesnt hold the text sttributes static, and so the options show up in the fonts and colors secion.

In Al-Emarati.com however, the info for such changes are part of the actual template's code, and so cannot simply be changed in this way.

You will need to edit the actual template xml file.

Al-ain Rose said...

quick reply,help desk mashallah....
anyways, I have been working on the xml file,, I got no result...
to be more specific, I want to change the color of the blog title.. I found no codes for the blog title to alter..

1000 dirhams for the most helpful answer :P

Al-ain Rose said...

Oh 10q, abit.

Anonymous said...

You found no code doesnt mean it isnt there. It HAS to be there. If there was no code then what is telling the template to give it that blue color... or even to place the title there to begin with?

Al-ain Rose said...

if I coppied and pasted the whole template, can you find it for me?

Al-ain Rose said...

no I'm not talking about this blog,,,, I'm working on a new blog.. or aphotoblog more precisely

Anonymous said...

I could. But I wont, because you (and all other women) are... mean.

Al-ain Rose said...

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al-ain Rose said...

so u just want to humiliate me before helping me? khalas! MABA!!

rosh said...

Rose, I'd help if I had the faintest idea on software and stuff. I find it difficult just rebooting the laptop.. :)

Saoowwy!

Al-ain Rose said...

Oh lovely :) I know you're kind and would never hesitate if you had the answer :) 10q

Anonymous said...

my fonts and colours work well, I suggest that you go to pick new template and choose a new one similer to your last good known template and modify it later on...alot of effort in beautification rose but thaqts normal in the world of roses and gardens:P

Anonymous said...

my fonts and colours work well, I suggest that you go to pick new template and choose a new one similer to your last good known template and modify it later on...alot of effort in beautification rose but thaqts normal in the world of roses and gardens:P

Anonymous said...

my fonts and colours work well, I suggest that you go to pick new template and choose a new one similer to your last good known template and modify it later on...alot of effort in beautification rose but thaqts normal in the world of roses and gardens:P

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jassim. If you dont know how to replace and splice and code the template, you should choose a simpler one, one that allows for the regular color tool to be used.

Because even if you got it working today, in 6 months when you want to change something again, you will have to pay me another 1,000/- dirhams. And with inflation it'd be 1,800/-

Al-ain Rose said...

Pardon?! Pay you? I don't pay money for ppl calling me MEAN.

Jassim, the template I want to make the alterations in isn't In My Garden's, I have a new photolog that's still not ready to be made puplic till I find a solution for its title.
Thanks guys, I will search Shaik Google myself.

Anonymous said...

You said: "1000 dirhams for the most helpful answer :P"

Pay up please!

Al-ain Rose said...

You owe me an apology + your answer was the worst + it's me who decide which answer is the best = Yalla Minnak!

Anonymous said...

My answer was the only that explained exactly what you asked!

Fine, I will go minnak! And minnak has breakfast! So I will not only go, I will gladly go you bakheela!

Al-ain Rose said...

Breakfast? Lucky you, I'm hungry, still ma trayagt :'(

That's how I roll said...

I love ur blog... I'm Emiratie girl too. Let's follow each other.

Anonymous said...

Dont get too excited, my breakfast was an Atkins bar that tastes like 3ilaf 7aiwanat.

Al-ain Rose said...

Fun lover,LMAO. my pleasure!
Abit, mine was a Yabsa chees sandwich and a medicine like flavour juice.

Anonymous said...

Still better than something that tasted like jett mixed with sanoober that you buy at the animal market for goats la.

Al-ain Rose said...

Wow!! I Love your description! sickening!

Don't force your self to eat something you don't like. I wouldn't do such thing. Really. Eat an apple instead of that shit you're talking about.

Anonymous said...

Im losing weight. And an apple isnt filing, and will make my stomach run. The bars are filling. They taste really bad, and they have the texture of baked mud, but they are filling if you eat it slowly over the course of the day.

No pain no gain as they say.

Al-ain Rose said...

Do you want to lose weight quicly?!

The Laban & Tamer diet. For ONLY one week, NEVER eat anything but Laban and Tamer for 7 days any time you feel like eating, you are going to lose from 3-5 kilograms within a week! Guaranteed

That's how I roll said...

THanks for following me :D

Anonymous said...

The laban and tamar diet wont work with me. Here is why:

Laban is dairy and I'm lactose intolerant. So it would cause more problems than it's worth

Tamar is good in DECENT quantities. 3, 4 pieces. You eat anymore and that will make you run to the bathroom... Which I already do because of my illness. So this wont work either.

Basically your diet is the WORST diet for someone in my situation. All you needed to add is pour daqoos over the tamar and I might literally be in a hospital bed within a day.

Are you trying to kill me AAR?

Al-ain Rose said...

I didn't know about your issues. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Ya 7alawa! I blogged about them! YOU DONT READ MY PERSONAL BLOG! SHAME ON YOU!

Al-ain Rose said...

OMG I WILL ADD IT TO MY BLOG LIST NOW!!

Al-ain Rose said...

I found the color code of the title, the problem has been solved.
Thanks for your failure suggestions guyz.

Anonymous said...

Failure suggestions?!?!?!?!

I TOLD you you needed to edit the actual color code!

I want my 1000 dirhams! I intend to buy a whale next week and need all the help I can get!!!

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.