
:'(
I have had to change my beautiful sun flowers template to this one cause half of the templet has been showing in black, I dunno what happened to the codes, but I have checked some bolgs that use the same template of mine and they've got the SAME problem.
I've gone through 527338 templates to find a template that comes near to the idea of my old one. I found one which is also not working, the rest are depressing, I chose this one as it was the best one among what I have seen but it is putting me of blogging seriously. I'm a tropophobic person I hate new things.
The old one is saved and I have backed it up, I MAY get back to the old one if I found some way to fix the problem. Hopefully.
3 comments:
No I'm deffinitely gonna change it I don't feel it relates to me no no
Happy theme hunting :)
Noooooooooooooo farewellsss
10q omar^^ but as u see I got back to the old one after fixing the problem.
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.