Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Strange looking model



Is it only me or does this model look really weird for her ZERO size? I mean look at her chubby face and compare it with the rest of her zero size body? incompatible, isn't it? Isn't it just like a picture of someone's else head is cut out and stuck into her 180 cm body? what if she was fat? imagine how fat her face would be if she got fat! wtf.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the modeling industry isn't realizing the ripple effect that its creating in the minds of teenagers all over the world. Where girls are trying to get the "ideal" shape and boys are expected to have six-packed abs and mountainous biceps :S .. makes me sick

rosh said...

Her legs look like it's been "stretched" like Sue from the Fantastic 4 :) I think the picture's been played with. I don't think any man (or woman) really like skinny zero sized women. Looking good is completely different to feeling good about yourself. It's all in the mind.

Emiratesque said...

People used to wear clothes to look good. Now they are trying to look good (skinny) for their clothes.

Al-ain Rose said...

rrosh, skinny models look good ONLY on pictures, the camera ADDs 6 kgs to your actual body image. sso they look good on pics, although in reality they look like Heroine addicts, scarry and unhealthy. As for whether men like or dislike skinny women, I think it's a matter of culture. come over here, I came across many women who think it's sexy to be a fatso, it's like a common perception among most of women here, I'm not joking and that drives me crazy to think so in this age of fashion where the skinny models pics are everywhere, I have my collegeues who think I'm underwieght and rudely pointing it out all the time and I'm diffinetly not, but they compare their " supposedly normal" bodies to mine. they say they like how they look and they like their chubby bodies and that men prefer chubbies, I know it's just to make themselves feel better. oon the other hand, I think if a gal is skinny, she's either a model fighting not to be fired, or a diseased woman, or she's doing drugs. to be 170 cm tall and wieght 40 kgs is something not funny. Every one should keep a wieght that's normal for their hight.

I think the picture's been played with
No, the model is Lily Cloe,british. Google her pics. sh's got a weird appearance.

Faisal, good news for you, there are modeling agencies that hires only PLUS-size models lol, to dismiss the idea that is only skinny can be sexy. http://www.modelserviceagency.com/index2.html

El shahlab, that's true buddy..


and for you who left a stupid comment just like you, you're just a douche bag who's sad for being dickless, can you prove otherwise? you sonobitch. you had me to believe that Darwin was right. fuck off

Firefox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.