Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Problem's been solved

Being a smart girl I don't have to change my blogger template anymore! I have fixed up the problem my self. PHEW! I almost cryed. I'm too attached to this one! Hopefully I won't forever have to change it. *tears up*
:P

7 comments:

PD said...

*gasp* and i thought for some reason you'd removed me from your blog readers list. Yay, the template is working fine again! :)

Al-ain Rose said...

Ouch PD why should I do such thing to a nice person like you?

Yea it's working again THANK GOD. Thanks gal :)

rosh said...

*sniff

Al-ain Rose said...

*smack

Al-ain Rose said...

yes rosh ... my blog means alot to me.

rosh said...

umm..

"I almost cryed. I'm too attached to this one! Hopefully I won't forever have to change it. *tears up*"

*sniff as in, I understand your sorrow.

duh! :)

Al-ain Rose said...

*sniff as in, I understand your sorrow
...........
Duh

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.