Half of my dear blog is IN BLACK? what's wrong. I first thought it's my laptop so I tryed to view it thru my bb and it was also in black, half of the page. I dunno what's wrong. or maybe it's just how it is sharing me what I been going thru lately .....
Pls can anyone tell me if my blog appears the same on their screens?!
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
Pages
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Labels
- :P (1)
- A lil bit about my self (1)
- Abusing technology (1)
- Al Ain (1)
- Al Ain weather (1)
- and it's not a matter of opinion (1)
- Apple Orange (1)
- As random as it gets (4)
- awkward moment (1)
- back to my bb (1)
- backwardness (1)
- banana (1)
- BB (1)
- blocked site (1)
- blood (1)
- Book Fair (1)
- books (2)
- bored (1)
- bread (1)
- broadcasted msg via my bb (1)
- Café (1)
- Caramel the cat (1)
- Cartoon (1)
- celebrity (1)
- cheat (1)
- China (1)
- chit-chatting (1)
- college (1)
- conflict (1)
- contest (1)
- cooking (1)
- cracked me up (1)
- crush (1)
- cultural diversity (1)
- Dariwn's smarts (1)
- dealing with careless ppl (1)
- Dinosaurs (1)
- Dress (1)
- Dua'a (1)
- Emirati drama (1)
- Etisalat (1)
- fish (1)
- food (4)
- Forget (1)
- freind (1)
- from my life (6)
- fruit salad (1)
- funny (6)
- hallucinations (1)
- Harees (1)
- holidays (1)
- Hospital (1)
- In My Garden (1)
- iphone4 sucks at times (1)
- job (1)
- just 4 memories (1)
- kid (1)
- La tetfalsaff (1)
- laugh (1)
- local news (1)
- LOL (1)
- ma a3raf which one I get (1)
- moan (3)
- Mohammed Bin Rashed (1)
- Mother's day (1)
- My bb (1)
- My best reply ever (1)
- My birthday (1)
- My fav songs (1)
- My which bb-type-to-get story (1)
- National day celebration (1)
- new year (1)
- New Year resolutions (1)
- news (1)
- Nobel Prize (2)
- nothing better to blog on (1)
- old song (1)
- personal (1)
- Photo (1)
- photograpgy (1)
- photography (4)
- Poem (1)
- Poem I like (1)
- prayers (1)
- problem (2)
- psychos at work (1)
- Rain (1)
- Ramadan (1)
- random (3)
- random moan (1)
- Relaxation (1)
- religion (1)
- responsible (1)
- RIP (1)
- sad (1)
- Society (1)
- Something weird about me (1)
- songs (1)
- strang minds (1)
- supplications (1)
- technical probs (1)
- that's what happens when I sleep (1)
- the bomb (1)
- The nation (1)
- time (1)
- Trainee (2)
- UAE Dictionary (1)
- veil (1)
- Victory Team (1)
- weird (1)
- White lions (1)
- women rights (1)
- work (2)
- Yucky stuff (1)
- Zayed (2)
Links I Love
My Photolog
Links I love 2
About this blog
Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul.
Prophet Mohammed
Prophet Mohammed
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Freinds
.
8 comments:
It's half black
Yup! Half black. Inspired by MJ :)
And Ms Rose, I just wanted to say a huge SHOOKRANS for the b'day wishes, and more importantly for remembering. That was mighty thoughtful & kind :)
it is as u described !!!
I dunno where's the problem to fix it. I didn't get close or touch the templtes codes.
thanks guys anyways.
rosh: that's alright kind sir. you're kind and deserve kind things.
Or maybe blogger wanna force me with its new application of new templates designs. dull ones are they? :/
may I suggest: USE DEFAULT BLOGGER OFFERED THEMES TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE.
Now it looks nice but this is the 2nd time you complain about such view issues hence I recommend you to do the above... what is wrong with the blogger provided themes!
Jassim, THE DEFAULT TEMPLATES ARE DAMN DULL AND BORING AND I CAN'T STAND THEM, IT'S MORE FOR MALE BLOGGERS THAN FEMALES.
btw, welcome back jassim. ^^
I want my old one :( . I feel different and weird on this one.
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.