it would be MINI DONUTS, yes mini donuts as a start, at once ...it will be something hotter than what Dunkin Donuts or Crispy Cream ever made...
I love donuts so dearly, I don't have them always as they sure are disastorous for your weight, but I feel happy as I eat them with any type of coffee, cuppicino prefered. Yummy. but it's been so long since I had my last one.
I have the recipes, & I payed a visit today to one of the hypermarkets in town and fortunately found the donuts maker, it cost me 119 dirhams, there was a cheaper one for 60 but I went for the one of the higer price as it was said to me it sucked and the resulting donuts sticks on their cavities which I don't wish to happen during my first experience.
goood
now here's what the donuts maker is like ( I found exactly as same as the one below with 6 cavities only, I think it would save much more time if the number was more than 6 ):

for the top decorations, the most fun part of making donuts, I have got the colorful sprinkles, syrub, honey, starwberry crema, baking chocolates, Notella, sliced almonds, cocconuts. If you have got any other recommendations tell me guyas. I will share with you the results WITH PICTURES.
Luv,
Chef Al Ain Rose
5 comments:
wain donutech?
am sure as hell yoour cook will be faahshla,,, a big one XD
emmmmmmmmmmm shofi elmohem at least tkoon fit for human consumption as a minimum measurment
Lol. Inzain bnshoof.I'll prove you wrong.I will make them this weekend Inshallah, for now I'm not in the mood.
Ahhhhh, this reminds me of my Aunt's Donuts. she uses the same machine. Spare me some, but I would need a witness to its taste. No offense, but the first comment kinda discouraged me :P ... post some pics
Good luck kiddo. Let us know if they came out well.
Faisal, your judgment will be based only on the pictures I will post. I will be the witness of how my own donuts would taste like.. don't worry. I'm honest.
Rosh, you will drool over them or even likely pass out I'm warning you. :]
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.