Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Caramel, I'm dreaming of you :-(

Here are some pictures of the cat I want to get.


I've been contacting the seller who, to my intense surprize, HAS CHANGED HIS MIND and decided to keep the cat!!! :( what the hell

To my bad luck, he changed his mind after I fell in love with Caramel.
Caramel is a He-cat, 4 months old, vaccinated and in a good health thank God, and more imortantely, he is 7ABBOOOOOOB (means adorable) as the seller described him, and I can tell HE IS just looking at him on the pics bellow. I would give any thing to get Caramel. I wish I could manage to. I will try my best to get together with Caramel the cat <3.>






















A clip for caramel where he has been vediotaped playing with a parrot:




Do you guys agree with me about Caramel??
Happy Friday all^^

5 comments:

Emiratesque said...

I want the parrot with the half-lemon cap on it's head lol

rosh said...

Jee, he in credibly adorable. I can see why it's hard to part :) Hope you find the one Rose. Habby firday to you too.

Al-ain Rose said...

rosh, thanx. I don't blame the seller actually when he changed his mind. It's easy to get attached to these cute little things.
El, if you are reaaly interested in parrots, I will give you the link where you can find offers.

Emiratesque said...

Nah, that's ok. Parrots are cute, but messy! I just liked the one in the clip..it has character lol

Al-ain Rose said...

Parrots are never cute, they are dirty and smell like hell.

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.