Yuuuuuuuck
I've read the disgusting news in the gulf news, read more
I would love to mail rosh some baked beans with lizards flavor. He loves lizards. Yummy!

My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
I've read the disgusting news in the gulf news, read more
I would love to mail rosh some baked beans with lizards flavor. He loves lizards. Yummy!

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
11 comments:
I was soooo sickened when I saw this. Wanted to throw up :(
eeeehhh! gross. yuck yuck yuck.
looool
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks AAR!
anytime
guyz pls whenever you are about to have your meals remember this picture. By this way, you can lose weight. I've invented a new method for weight loss. I need to protect my rights and get a patent :D
Ya3,,,, sho lo3at el chabd hathi rose
That's what happens when I'm fucking bored
umm..torment people? :)
Oh mama of jesus did you get hurt that much roshhhhhhhhh?!! LOL
I'm sorry
but I'm enjoying reading your comments guyz.
I can imagine how your faces look reading my awesome post
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.