Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A F**k you nail polish in the court

In her last trial in which Lindsay Lohan has been scentenced to 90 days in jail, she cried and said she respected the court during her hearing.




She said so while wearing a nail polish that says F**K YOU on the top of her middle fingernail. lol

I'm quite sure she did this on purpose. But it's a good idea I think instead of flipping the bird directly and get yourself into a trouble you can just apply a Fuck You sticker on your middle finger, I'm a nailpolish-olic and a nail stickers FREAK, but I haven't seen a fuck you sticker yet in the UAE, I would get it if I saw. I need it in my fucking life. :]

Anywaysss, I hope she enjoys her serving time in jail and her rehab program. haha

Source of news: CNN/Entertainment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.