Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I got caught

Today, I was thinking of a way to get rid of one of the contacts in my BBM list. She's been so annoying with her silly broadcasted messages, like a message each few seconds, seriously, and that's been getting on my nerves but I was shy to tell her to stop it.
So I thought to broadcast this message only to her, and then I can delete her without hurting her feelings:

"To my lovely list, sorry to tell you that soon I'm going to cancel the BBM service, so you might not find me in your bb messenger anymore"

Just few sceonds later, she broadcasted the following message:

"To those who are so annoyed of my messages, I'm sorry, I send the messages too fast that I forget to exclude you :-)"

I thought I was smart O_o
LOOOOL

3 comments:

rosh said...

LOL! And I thought being straight forward was the way to go :)

My twin kept sending asinine jokes via BB messenger. The darn thing would go off whilst I'm in a meeting or presenting something. It got ridiculous. So, I sent him a message -- take me off the jokes, fowards etc and update me via IM on stuff back home. A few minutes later I get an instant message back (see below)

"You can block my messages by following the steps below:

1. Pull down the messenger options menu
2. Click on options
3. Scroll all the way down the list
4. And choose, "Go F**K yourself*"
:)

I'm not kidding. That was the evil twin's response, to stop spamming his crap. Your friend was much better in her response :)

Al-ain Rose said...

looooooool @ your roughneck twin :S

humm, I would send this symbol as a response:
_!_

lol
rosh, she isn't a close friend of mine, if she was, I woudln't hesitate to tell her to stop, she's a coworker, she's >40, that's why I felt shy to tell her about her annoying messages. Also, I didn't want to add her in my bbm list in the first place but she ashamed me to by nagging each time I show up in her office. I got stuck and added her at the end. Ppl are annoying.

Al-ain Rose said...

btw, I thought your twin was a she, not he. :)

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.