
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
Pages
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Labels
- :P (1)
- A lil bit about my self (1)
- Abusing technology (1)
- Al Ain (1)
- Al Ain weather (1)
- and it's not a matter of opinion (1)
- Apple Orange (1)
- As random as it gets (4)
- awkward moment (1)
- back to my bb (1)
- backwardness (1)
- banana (1)
- BB (1)
- blocked site (1)
- blood (1)
- Book Fair (1)
- books (2)
- bored (1)
- bread (1)
- broadcasted msg via my bb (1)
- Café (1)
- Caramel the cat (1)
- Cartoon (1)
- celebrity (1)
- cheat (1)
- China (1)
- chit-chatting (1)
- college (1)
- conflict (1)
- contest (1)
- cooking (1)
- cracked me up (1)
- crush (1)
- cultural diversity (1)
- Dariwn's smarts (1)
- dealing with careless ppl (1)
- Dinosaurs (1)
- Dress (1)
- Dua'a (1)
- Emirati drama (1)
- Etisalat (1)
- fish (1)
- food (4)
- Forget (1)
- freind (1)
- from my life (6)
- fruit salad (1)
- funny (6)
- hallucinations (1)
- Harees (1)
- holidays (1)
- Hospital (1)
- In My Garden (1)
- iphone4 sucks at times (1)
- job (1)
- just 4 memories (1)
- kid (1)
- La tetfalsaff (1)
- laugh (1)
- local news (1)
- LOL (1)
- ma a3raf which one I get (1)
- moan (3)
- Mohammed Bin Rashed (1)
- Mother's day (1)
- My bb (1)
- My best reply ever (1)
- My birthday (1)
- My fav songs (1)
- My which bb-type-to-get story (1)
- National day celebration (1)
- new year (1)
- New Year resolutions (1)
- news (1)
- Nobel Prize (2)
- nothing better to blog on (1)
- old song (1)
- personal (1)
- Photo (1)
- photograpgy (1)
- photography (4)
- Poem (1)
- Poem I like (1)
- prayers (1)
- problem (2)
- psychos at work (1)
- Rain (1)
- Ramadan (1)
- random (3)
- random moan (1)
- Relaxation (1)
- religion (1)
- responsible (1)
- RIP (1)
- sad (1)
- Society (1)
- Something weird about me (1)
- songs (1)
- strang minds (1)
- supplications (1)
- technical probs (1)
- that's what happens when I sleep (1)
- the bomb (1)
- The nation (1)
- time (1)
- Trainee (2)
- UAE Dictionary (1)
- veil (1)
- Victory Team (1)
- weird (1)
- White lions (1)
- women rights (1)
- work (2)
- Yucky stuff (1)
- Zayed (2)
Links I Love
My Photolog
Links I love 2
About this blog
Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul.
Prophet Mohammed
Prophet Mohammed
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Freinds
.

8 comments:
I wish I had work to go back to!! :(
If I may ask, what did you study at college, borders?
I majored in International Relations. Fresh graduate :)
If I was in Turkey, I could work in the Foreign Affairs Dept or so but since I live here now, I shud look for some other career opportunities. Im planning to start my masters degree here and continue studying. Looks like the best option right now. Or even I might start all over again and study something else like business or banking. Oh, as u see Im lost :)
So you're new in UAE! I thought you've been to here for long. Haven't you tryed to find a job in AD? In your country's embassy for example.
I wouldn't think to study again if I were you, do you still have the energy to start again? I graduated summer2008, last year, and I feel I lost all the energy I used to have when I was an undergraduate since then, I became such a lazy bum. However, I'm planing to do the master too, but the problem that the admission's requirements need a full-time student, and as u know I'm working and I doubt I will be easily given a leave for whole 2 yrs to study.
Yes, its been 10 months since I got here :) At first, I was trying to get used to the marriage, house chores and UAE. Then I started to go to an Arabic language school, then travelled to Turkey. Before I know it, it was already Ramadan. Since then, Im looking for a job but no to avail. I have connections with my own embassy but they dont need to hire staff at the moment. Im not looking for a particular position actually, anything that I could enjoy doing would be fine :) Having no experience in a specific field and lack of arabic knowledge are I think the main reasons why Im still unemployed. Still, I have hope :)
And I still have energy to continue studying, I can do it forever :) I love my major and would love to go further in the field. I was going to do my masters before getting married but my husband couldnt wait for 2 more years :) Now Im considering Sorbonne in Abu Dhabi although I hate the French system, couldnt find any other options in AD. Their master classes start at 3pm, so I can still work and study at the same time (if my future job will let me get off before that). But If i decide to study sth else, then this time I'll make sure that it gives me a "title" (which isnt the case in my dept.) :)
Oh my God, I wrote my life story!! Someone shud tell me to stop when Im writing! :s
ohhhhhh, i felt exactly like you on Sunday!
damn, i hated work on sunday!!!!
BuJ, I cryed. I have to be there at 7:10, and 2 days in the week at 7:00! Every morning I get out of bed the wrong side cause of this.
oh, sorry to hear that. it's very early. not good!
btw, i just came back from a long course (got home at 7.30pm!) and today is my weekend! agggh
sho nsawwi?
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.