Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

wanna laugh? Watch this nitwit

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I found that pretty funny and a bit ingenious.

That's how I roll said...

early in the morning in the middle of the night
back to back they faced each other
if u dnt believe the story'z true;go ask the blind man; he saw it too
hhahahaah

rose I splattered sliva alover the screen- That made MY LIFE :DD
the biggest '7ara6ah in the world :lol:

That's how I roll said...

watch this too for the same woman in ur vedio:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjIikSLfOWA&feature=related


How NOT to chew GUM haha.

Anonymous said...

Wait wait... Thats a WOMAN? I thought it was a dude!

That's how I roll said...

yes a woman and reminds me of attoga the woman n shabiyatt al-kartoon; a HE-woman.

Anonymous said...

DAMN! lol. IT IS ATOOGA!!!!!!

Al-ain Rose said...

Amal, I've already seen the vedio of the gum, she's hilarious!
okay, why don't you check this too? sittin' on toilet? lol .. she has many vedios on the u-tube, she and her brother, they're both crazy, she's called Noonie.
what even funnier in "sittin' on toilet" vedio is the story behind it, the vedio's been uploaded by her brother, and he called it the ULTIMATE REVENGE!! LOL!!! read the story her brother told for why and how he put this on u-tube. They both need to get a life, lol

Al-ain Rose said...

The American version of 3attooga LOL

Al-ain Rose said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNomTAl6qJI

I can't stop laughing

Al-ain Rose said...

"back to back they faced each other"

then they pulled out their swords and shot each other.

Orphen said...

what is that O__o LMAO SO FUNNY ^O^

That's how I roll said...

there like 9000 comments for the ved? imagine. did you read her comment? the first one of the 9000
THIS IS A WAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!

lol lol lol
lets see how she's gonna get ravenge on her brother for uploading that.

That's how I roll said...

and everybody'z asking her to flush :D:D:D

Al-ain Rose said...

GLAD that I made you laugh guyz!!

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.