
In 1995, the UAE lost the Victory Team world champion in a horrible accident during a boat racing in England, it was Hamad Bu hlaiba. I remember the event so well, I was almost at grade 4 or so.

Yesterday, another loss & the same scenario took place in Dubai during race one of the Dubai Grand Prix, officials of the UIM and WPPA announced the deaths of Mohammed Al-Muhairi and Jean Marc Sanchez, the UAE Victory Team pilots, they died of a similar accidnet, and weird enough, their boat carried number one (Victory 1), the same number Bu hahlaiba's boat carried and where his life ended. I guess this number's cursed in the UAE victory team. So sad, May Allah have his mercy on them.


I couldn't find a u-tube vedio for yesterday's crash. This one's back to 1995, Bu hlaila's boat crash.

Yesterday, another loss & the same scenario took place in Dubai during race one of the Dubai Grand Prix, officials of the UIM and WPPA announced the deaths of Mohammed Al-Muhairi and Jean Marc Sanchez, the UAE Victory Team pilots, they died of a similar accidnet, and weird enough, their boat carried number one (Victory 1), the same number Bu hahlaiba's boat carried and where his life ended. I guess this number's cursed in the UAE victory team. So sad, May Allah have his mercy on them.


I couldn't find a u-tube vedio for yesterday's crash. This one's back to 1995, Bu hlaila's boat crash.
11 comments:
Wow, I heard a crash happened but didnt know that people died. Its sad.
BUT (yes, I had to have a but) you are kind of asking for it when you run around in a 345678 horse power boat at 345678 miles an hour.
Mr. But, this is how this kind of sport is, they're not amature to say that, they're professionals.
you can say that the race shouldn't have been held on a windy day, the weather was bab at that day and waves were high, hence, the crash.
Allah yer7amhm
Al Fat7a
Al Fat7a
...
Mabrook! who's gonna get engaged?
haha
I was going to ask if the weather was bad that day, as I'm assuming just like in motor-sports, ALOT of safety is put 1st.
Yalla, God does things for a reason.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOeQloe8rJs
Thank you anon.
That's awful.
This is so sad. I'm sure they knew the risks involved with this sort of adventure. At least they passed away doing what they love most, if that's some solace. May their souls rest in peace.
love the background
mmmmm thanks for ur comment in my blog ^__^ hope to see you again
welcome, ur kind ^^
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.