And I am not sure which to decide on. There are 4 types : Bold, Tour, Curve and storm.
So, any suggestion, guys? If you have experience on bbs, PLEASE share it with me, that might help me choosing which type's apropos for me .
Thank you. :-)
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
Pages
Friday, December 18, 2009
Labels
- :P (1)
- A lil bit about my self (1)
- Abusing technology (1)
- Al Ain (1)
- Al Ain weather (1)
- and it's not a matter of opinion (1)
- Apple Orange (1)
- As random as it gets (4)
- awkward moment (1)
- back to my bb (1)
- backwardness (1)
- banana (1)
- BB (1)
- blocked site (1)
- blood (1)
- Book Fair (1)
- books (2)
- bored (1)
- bread (1)
- broadcasted msg via my bb (1)
- Café (1)
- Caramel the cat (1)
- Cartoon (1)
- celebrity (1)
- cheat (1)
- China (1)
- chit-chatting (1)
- college (1)
- conflict (1)
- contest (1)
- cooking (1)
- cracked me up (1)
- crush (1)
- cultural diversity (1)
- Dariwn's smarts (1)
- dealing with careless ppl (1)
- Dinosaurs (1)
- Dress (1)
- Dua'a (1)
- Emirati drama (1)
- Etisalat (1)
- fish (1)
- food (4)
- Forget (1)
- freind (1)
- from my life (6)
- fruit salad (1)
- funny (6)
- hallucinations (1)
- Harees (1)
- holidays (1)
- Hospital (1)
- In My Garden (1)
- iphone4 sucks at times (1)
- job (1)
- just 4 memories (1)
- kid (1)
- La tetfalsaff (1)
- laugh (1)
- local news (1)
- LOL (1)
- ma a3raf which one I get (1)
- moan (3)
- Mohammed Bin Rashed (1)
- Mother's day (1)
- My bb (1)
- My best reply ever (1)
- My birthday (1)
- My fav songs (1)
- My which bb-type-to-get story (1)
- National day celebration (1)
- new year (1)
- New Year resolutions (1)
- news (1)
- Nobel Prize (2)
- nothing better to blog on (1)
- old song (1)
- personal (1)
- Photo (1)
- photograpgy (1)
- photography (4)
- Poem (1)
- Poem I like (1)
- prayers (1)
- problem (2)
- psychos at work (1)
- Rain (1)
- Ramadan (1)
- random (3)
- random moan (1)
- Relaxation (1)
- religion (1)
- responsible (1)
- RIP (1)
- sad (1)
- Society (1)
- Something weird about me (1)
- songs (1)
- strang minds (1)
- supplications (1)
- technical probs (1)
- that's what happens when I sleep (1)
- the bomb (1)
- The nation (1)
- time (1)
- Trainee (2)
- UAE Dictionary (1)
- veil (1)
- Victory Team (1)
- weird (1)
- White lions (1)
- women rights (1)
- work (2)
- Yucky stuff (1)
- Zayed (2)
Links I Love
My Photolog
Links I love 2
About this blog
Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul.
Prophet Mohammed
Prophet Mohammed
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Freinds
.
7 comments:
Storm's touch screen is just one large button and is annoying, if you want touch get an iPhone 3Gs. So I'd sa HELL NO to the storm.
Curve is already pretty out dated, but then again it depends if you are actually going to use all the functions of a more expensive one. If not than the Curves are alright, decent price, most of my friends have curves.
The Bold is heavy. Bulky, but all 3 people I know with one sear up and down that it's the best thing in the universe. I think it's a bit costly and has features that, unless you actually run your professional life around your bb, you will never use.
Tour... I cant say, as I havent even held one in my hand yet and I dont know anyone with one.
One piece of truth: The iPhone 3Gs is better than ANY BB. well worth it's price tag, and you seriusly have your whole life in your hands. Everything including video, pictures, recordings, tv shows, your personal and business emails, a true web browser with almost effortless browsing, youtube.... everything.
You dont work in an office. A BB is a office hacks. an iPhone is for a person who has integrated digital into their life.
Just my 2 cents. Good luck! Post up what you finally get!
Ah Abit you've just got me back to the BB VS iphone confusion! O_______O'
I first thought to get an iphone 3gs. But many told me it sux and I'd better get a bb. but u just said it's better.
walla madri.. I guess I'll get a bb,
I'll tell u what I'm looking for in the device I wanna get:
**an approperiate keybord,
**a large screen,
So, what's really tempting in Storm is its large screen., unlike the bold, but I hate touch pads so I don't think I will choose it. What I like in the Bold is its keyboard, it's large compared to the curve, I would go blind if I get a curve cuz I type alot. My co-worker insists on Bold, she tryed ALL the three types, Bold, curve and now she's using the storm, so I kind of trust what she said, she urged me to get the Bold, it's the best according to her,. the tour's been just launched, right? not many ppl have tryed it.
Thanks Abit for ur suggestions, ma tgaser.
Like I said, my 1st choice would be the 3gS, but of the BBs the Bold is the one my friends and co-workers love the most. Go for it! Post picks!
btw, my comments incur a consultation fee. 1,000 dirhams a word. So gimme 200K and we'll call it even!
even if I get the four types with iphone 3gs I will not spen 200 K....
hahahahaha
The word costs 1000 dirahm? Quran? You should do it for Alla's sake, no fees. O_____o
Thank God you're not:
1. A Doctor.
2. A Lawyer.
Hellooooooooooooooo, I'm Amal ya 7lwa, your page is great, I'm loving it.
Get your bold bb and fekkeena!! ma '7aleeti 7ad ma s2altee
That's how you roll?! LOL!! ur crazy.
Hey, I have to ask and investigate and detect before getting something. Khalas bold, inshalla, eventhough it's a bit ugly for my liking! :(
sniff sniff- it sure will be better than your shitty pink samsung mobile.get a nice cover, that would solve the middle east issue of yours.
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.