Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ok bold, but which type? 9000 VS 9700?

So, as u know guyz, I've chosed to purchase BlackBerry bold, cause, by all accounts, it's the best BB device to get, but then again, there are like 3 types now of the bold, 9000, 9700 and the new fucking addition to Bolds which has been launched around a week ago.

and again, I'd like to know which device has the best features? Any suggestion, sweethearts? LOL

Anywayz, I've searched for the answer myself and ,of course, his highness Shaik you-tube is alwayz around and in your service *kiss*

This is an amazing vedio that compares between the two types as well as the other BB types, however, I still can't decide:



8 comments:

That's how I roll said...

next it'll be bout da cover; what color n then bout da screen bacjground!

Anonymous said...

9700. I just got back from hanging out with one of my best friends and he JUST bought one 2 days ago. he is in LOVE with it. He used to have a curve.

It's as good as the old bulky bold but not bulky!

Good luck with whichever you decide on!

Al-ain Rose said...

Amal, learn how to be helpful and sweet like Abit, you're no help, so you betta shutup. lol

Thank you Abit, as you said one advantage of 9700 is that it's less bulky and cuter and the screen and the keyboard have almost the same size as the 9000. But I will compare between the two live in the shop, God help the saleperson.

Al-ain Rose said...

I went today and saw both devics, 9000 was what I prefered, it has the keyboard+ the screen larger than 9700. BUT it was out of stock!!!!!! so I have to wait ;_;

Anonymous said...

عفوًا على تطفلي ،،
ولكن أرجو منك أن تراجعي موضوع Photostory : 22-12-2009
بمدونة الأخ حسين ..
عذرًا على التطفل مرةً أخرى
تحياتي ..

Al-ain Rose said...

Brother, you are most welcome in my blog.
second, I've check it out, and I'm gonna reply you in my blog in a new post, I have a couple of questions I would like to get an answer to them from you. Shukran.

اخوي
راجعت ردك
و برد عليك في بوست يديد
و عندي بعض الاسئلة لك
شكرا

PD said...

IPHONE 3GS :D

Eng.Ramez Enwesri said...

Thanks for all that posts.

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.