
I love him too much that I don't know what to write for the tribute, really.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
6 comments:
Allah yer7ama.
as u know, he was born in Al Ain :)
I know he's Enawai *blowing a kiss*
P.S : the kiss was for shiak Zayed.
hey, have you checked out the site?
i have just checked out the site.. btw, there are a few banners on SZR in dubai about the site.
i love the fact that they are using offline advertising to advertise an online site!
great site btw.. but heavy on the graphics!
i love historic fotos btw.. i wanna see how history remembers sheikh Zayed (allah yer7ama) say after 200 years... these things always interest me.
fdait baba Zyed :(
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.