Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

how to get laughed @


Few minutes ago, as I was slowly sipping at my tea ...I just made a helluva monkey outa my self by tellin my mother about my intention of sacrificing a sheep this Eid, I wanted to please Allah.

"Sacrifice in Al Adha Eid, Dumb!" Mom said.


So what if I mixed things up in my mind.

15 comments:

Emiratesque said...

tsk tsk tsk *shakes his head*

Al-ain Rose said...

some nick excersies are good from time to time. It helps circulate blood to head.

Unknown said...

Did you get the poor goat?! XD

Al-ain Rose said...

ROFL. Still lookin for special one for Eid Al Fitr! ;p

Anonymous said...

Shawn the Sheep qualifies go get him from England

Al-ain Rose said...

Lol. You think so? Ill see I have family friends in England they will help get the unique sheep

Al-ain Rose said...

@ some trolls: Save your time and Go put your creed into your deeds and spare me that whole blah blah as if I were a newbie :D :D :D. That's hilarious.It's very normal for ppl to go blank, unless you're not human.

rosh said...

So an English sheep this Eid? I'd recommend one from Kiwi land :)

Al-ain Rose said...

I have enough kiwilanders sheep @ work O_o

rosh said...

But Kiwi's are sheep people. They have nice sheep :)

Al-ain Rose said...

I know, & I know also they're as smart as their sheep :)

rosh said...

hahaha! it's true! you're bad :)

Al-ain Rose said...

Yeah and the kiwi landers sheep are also called "supervisors" where I work.

اقصوصه said...

رمضان كريم

وكل عام وانتم بخير

Al-ain Rose said...

O inti be'7air uksoosa^

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.