Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

To continue enjoying the service

For the second time I got a msg from Etisalat notifying me I have no enough credit in my mobile phone to pay the monthly greeTune service charges which are AED 5 and that I have to avail them in my account to continue enjoying the service!
I NEVER subscribed in such service... I don't remember I did...I'm not into such services already.
SO this means the bastards have been cutting the service charges monthly from my mobile account without me realizing that. No one would like to pay for services they dont use.
This reminds me of someone I know who got a bill of 4000 dirhams for calls and services she didn't made nor subscribed in.
Now I have to call 101 and have this service done. I hope I don't need to visit "the nearest Etisalat center" as they always ask us to do when we wanna unsubscribe or cancel some services.
Nothin easier than subscribing in their services, but it's such a headache in cancelation. I've decided to cancel the bb services and thought I can be unsubscribed just by sending a short msg to 1010 as it was the case in subscribing, but I was wrong, when I sent the msg I got a reply from them asking me to go the "nearest Etisalat center" to get the service cancled.
God how I hate them.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I had the same msg, and if you haven't known already, you are required to visit the nearest center and fill a form. And when I asked for a refund the guy in Al Twar Center replies "في الاحلام البيضه" I gotta say love their service, not! I blame it on the lack of real competitors, everything is owned bu the same company so we are left with no choice!

rosh said...

Eaty salad is at it again!

Al-ain Rose said...

Fill a form to cancel a service I never subscribe in!!! Hell How? they are 7aramiya 3ainy 3aink! That's fraud! Literally!!

I'm sure its not only me and you, hundreds out there, how mighty they are, they subscribe ppl in their sucking services without them knowing then ask them to pay the charges!!! And we don't have the right to ask for a refund too! How mighty! !
Till when we will live with No customer rights in this country!

Unknown said...

Every place in the world, except the GCC, the businesses motto is "Customers are always right" and "Customers come first". In the GCC, "Customers complaints are recyclable" and "No Supervision, to hell with work integrity"

Al-ain Rose said...

I'm considering to switch to Du, not that they are better or I expect better services.but lkets say they are abit less 7aramiya/money whores

BuJ said...

to hell and back with etisalat. i hate them so much.
i hate how they do not reward you for your loyalty, and they ASSUME you have to use them.

i have a du number (for bb only) and they are much better.
they do get things wrong, but they are professional in fixing it.
i did get a bill for 4000dhs when i did roaming etc, but they gave me the credit. they are trying to improve, but today etisalat is better in service and higher in price. du is better in treating customers fairly and cheaper in price.

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.