Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Internet addiction

If I don't stop being such a freak, I will end up being like the one in this picture lol.



I need to be offline for a couple of days, I need to think away from any distractions before taking some decisions, I will start from tomorrow.



Ramadan Kareem and kel 3am o ento bkhair in advance lovely people. And for some disappeared bloggers like Borders and Bu Jassem, stop it, I hope we read from you soon before Ramadan.

See ya



love,
Rose



P.S: Comments if any will be published using my BB. :P

5 comments:

rosh said...

Yup, it is indeed, an addiction :) Ramdan Kareem to you and all your loved ones too Rose.

Anonymous said...

I just read via American news that Saudi and Blackberry have reached an agreement to avoid the ban! Maybe the UAE will do the same?

Al-ain Rose said...

no news about that so far, Leanne.

Rosh, thank you :)

Unknown said...

Ramadan Kareem to you to, I am trying to update my sad blog, but with the hectic exam month, it's been hard. At least, I will be in Dubai in 3 days, god I miss the UAE and finally after 3 years, this is my first Ramadan with Family!

Al-ain Rose said...

Wow that's beautiful faisal you'll spend this Ramadan at home! I'm happy for you enjoy!
I hope you did well in your exams

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.