
It was a short dream, I saw I was back to work in a new building (true, we actually are moving to a new building) my co workers and I were sitting in the same room, it was quiet, but all of them had a dark *purple* blush on their cheeks & glaring at me.
Goodness.
The funny thing in this short horror movie I was feeling normal with big cheeks as if nothing was wrong.
I would want to know what purple cheeks mean!... It has to mean something! I tried to Google some dreams interpretation websites. Despite of my zero interest in this realm. But the purple cheeks bit is interesting me.
I searched and got this:
"Great aspirations and understanding of visible and invisible areas. Take advantage of your creativity".lol. Bullshit. The purple was on my co workers cheeks, not mine.
I tried to Google in Arabic cause Arabs should be such experts in this area"
I got this: "Seeing purple in dreams is a sign of end of curtain situation, 'whatever' situation that's concerning you. It will end.. " sort of refreshing to me! I have some situations I want them to take off ;)
Goodness.
The funny thing in this short horror movie I was feeling normal with big cheeks as if nothing was wrong.
I would want to know what purple cheeks mean!... It has to mean something! I tried to Google some dreams interpretation websites. Despite of my zero interest in this realm. But the purple cheeks bit is interesting me.
I searched and got this:
"Great aspirations and understanding of visible and invisible areas. Take advantage of your creativity".lol. Bullshit. The purple was on my co workers cheeks, not mine.
I tried to Google in Arabic cause Arabs should be such experts in this area"
I got this: "Seeing purple in dreams is a sign of end of curtain situation, 'whatever' situation that's concerning you. It will end.. " sort of refreshing to me! I have some situations I want them to take off ;)
4 comments:
Interesting, so if the interpretation is true, might it mean a better career life?! Enshallah, wish you all the best.
Dunno. To be honest, I take dreams interpretation with a pinch of salt.But I hope so anyways.
Rose, This is what I found when I looked...
"The color purple can mean a sense of royalty or distinction, fun, richness of life, or a sense of individuality and not afraid to be yourself and express yourself."
You have said that you feel different from your co-workers, maybe that is why you didn't have purple cheeks...they were all similar but you are not afraid to express yourself. Have a great week! ❤❤❤
You have said that you feel different from your co-workers, maybe that is why you didn't have purple cheeks...they were all similar but you are not afraid to express yourself
---
That's quite reasonable, Leanne. Thanks dear.
Have a wonderful week too!
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.