how could one jostle for a job in this huge flow? what's Hajj's jostling compared to these pictures? nothing. Goodness.


My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
4 comments:
omg? you sure this was some job fair and not a concert? this is crazy -- we do not have such crowd even in NYC.
It's china, rosh! China! I'd prefer beging to look for a job that way.
loads of posts on "jobs" or "work" eh? :P
Yes, I've been waiting for the job for one year since I graduated, and when I've been informed about the new job, I was over the moon, that accounts for the loads of job posts ;p.
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.