
I did it! but no longer can :(
lol
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. My thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and my dreams are just as beautiful!
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
13 comments:
yup! and still do :) how long could you hold on?
still do rosh? you must be short.lol
lol i'm 5.9 (almost 5.10) :)
it is a good push-up / excercise for guys..pump up the muscle..something quite easy / casual to do if you feel lazy and had a bowl of something heavy.
lol i'm 5.9 (almost 5.10) :)
..
almost 6* 5.10 is not the nearest number to 5.9, it's smaller ;p
You are tall! you're 15 cm taller than me grrr, I'm 165 cm , but with heels I hit 173 cm..enough for a girl I guess...
lol. Rosh and I are the same height, and we're both taller than you WITH your heels! Yalla minnaak!
And no, I never did this. My mom (RIP) would have probably beaten me for using a door way for something other than passing through.
and we're both taller than you WITH your heels! Yalla minnaak!
sniff sniff ;_;
Allay yer7am ur mum, buy u can try it now, rosh still does it, it's fun but I'm not responsible if the wall collapsed...ok?
Rose, 165 is good height for a lady. My folks are rather short. Mom's 5.2 and dad's 5.7 - the twin and I are 177 cms -- i.e. "5 ft 9.6 inches" :) My younger brother is 6.1 and a pretty boy fella. He inherited the looks, the height and all that good stuff from paternal grand folks. The twin and I, not so much..meh..
I wouldn't recommend doing this on the archway or door often -- perhaps on a more supportable / stronger beam. You'd be surprised how much good 10 of these shall do for you. Start slow, take breaks, ease into it.
I'm sorry to know of your mom ABIT. I thought she lived here in America.
Why would she live there?
..think i read your comment somewhere or, perhaps i mixed up with someone else..sorry
yes i did
only i would press one side with my hands and the other with my legs - lke a human shelf..
only i would press one side with my hands and the other with my legs - lke a human shelf
..
haha! it won't be a nice end if you fall down on this position, the one in the pic is safer..
Post a Comment
What you write reflects who you are, simply.