Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Sure, rosh!

Here you are, enjoy

Photobucket

Source: Umm Khammas Kitchen,

Photobucket

Be careful, it contains lots of fats. Do NOT eat much.
& Guess what? I'm gonna log out now and head to the kitchen, a seductive plate of Haress is waiting for me now, I love when we have guests, hehe.

10 comments:

rosh said...

Man! how cruel :) I'm on an empty tummy this morning -- on my first starbucks of the day - I swear nothing like a harees to spoil you good! The last time I had it was maybe..3 years ago? God! that's a lovely picture...think I'm drolling a bit.. :)

rosh said...

..and thanks for the dedicated post :)

Al-ain Rose said...

Poor rush, I wish if harees was a thing that can be mailed. :P

I think you were envious of my plate of haress yesterday morning ;p, I hit my knee on the edge of the car's door while getting on, it hurts like hell, I can't even walk, I'm hobbling.

Al-ain Rose said...

rosh*

Anonymous said...

A cup of Arabic Coffe, please.
~Bedouin Matthew

BuJ said...

damn, i hate u, i hate u!! am starving!

btw mabrook, coz ramadan is on saturday.

i love harees.. somehow it never tastes good unless we get it from someone else hehehe.

rosh how ru man?

Al-ain Rose said...

A cup of Arabic Coffe, please.
...
no dedicated post, oxymoron. hahaha

Al-ain Rose said...

Bu jassem, nothing more seductive than a steaming plate of harees on the early morning, yaaa salaaaam. I prefer it on morning.
Kel 3am O enta B'7air.

Anonymous said...

DAMN! I had 3 types of Harees from 3 houses at the table today! I ate a WHOLE plate of EACH. *embarrassed*

Al-ain Rose said...

Abit :O

Be careful :O

Post a Comment

What you write reflects who you are, simply.